[Chapter 3]

Fred, the fairy.

+++

{A/N's POV}

It's been a whole week since Y/N has been with the Weasley family. There was only one more week of summer left.

Ever since the Weasleys found out Percy had been in a relationship (you can only imagine Molly and Arthur's reaction. They were beyond shocked and surprised), they've been teasing him every now and then.

The twins and Y/N have been testing out new products in secret. As a matter of fact, they were currently working on some right now.

"So you're going to open a shop?" Y/N asked, excited. "Is that why you both haven't been spending as much as usual?"

"That's right," the twins chorused.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes will be opened-"

"At number 93 by the end of the year!" Fred finished.

Y/N raised her eyebrows, impressed.

"Have you talked to your parents about this?"

They shrugged.

"Mum doesn't think it's a good idea," Fred said.

"But dad says it's worth a try."

"We'll be as famous as Zonko's Joke Shop!"

Y/N nodded with approval.

"Perhaps even more well known. I think it's brilliant. Who else knows?"

"Just you, plus mum and dad," George answered.

They closed up the testing kit and the binder then hid them under a false platform. The platform was under George's bed, making it unsuspicious.

"I'll be back," George said. "Haven't used the restroom since this morning."

Y/N laughed and scrunched her nose.

"We don't need to know that, George," she said, laughing.

"Right," George said and left, embarrassed.

Once he left, Fred joined Y/N on his bed and laid down beside her. He put his hands on the back of his head and stared at the ceiling.

"Our mum's birthday is tomorrow," he said. "I need your help on baking a cake."

Y/N faced towards him, meeting his eyes.

"When are you making it?" she asked.

He showed his goofy smile.

"Midnight. In secret. Don't tell anyone."

"Ok," Y/N agreed.

They kissed and Fred rolled her over, now on top of her. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and their kiss got deeper. The door opened before things could get heated, though.

"Godric!" George said, looking away. "Please, not in front of me. This is my room too."

They broke the kiss and stared at him, laughing. Y/N got up and kissed Fred goodnight.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss too?" George asked and looked at Fred. "Ah! I was only joking, Fred."

Y/N laughed, shutting the door behind her.

+++

{Y/N's POV}

When everyone was asleep, I quietly got out of bed and opened the creaky door. Lucky for me, Ginny was a deep sleeper. I crept downstairs and saw Fred preparing the ingredients. He was concentrating, trying to figure out what he was missing.