[Chapter 1]

{Y/N's POV}

Because of the rumors of Voldemort's return and Cedric's death, my parents wouldn't let me visit the Weasleys. They didn't want to risk my life since we were half-bloods. I've tried many times to convince them I was responsible enough, but you know, parents.

I heard something hit my window and looked up from my book. I saw a familiar owl. Ronald's owl. He flapped his wings and rotated its head.

"Hoot hoot."

I got up and walked over to it excitedly. Fred and I have been Owling each other since we weren't able to see each other. I took the envelope and opened it. Gold glitter magically shot out of it and I heard Fred's voice coming from inside it.

"I LOVE YOU!" the voice inside the enchanted envelope said.

I grinned happily and opened up the letter.

+++

Dear Sugar,

Mum wishes for you to come over, but if your parents say "no", then mum respects your parent's wishes. By the way, did you know that I snore in my sleep? Do I snore in my sleep? George said I snore too loud at night and I don't think I snore. George is the one who snores. Percy says we both snore, but I doubt that. I really miss cuddling with you at night. My bed feels empty since you're not here (I doubt mum would let us sleep together anyway). George and I are currently grounded for almost blowing up the kitchen (long story. Maybe if you come over I can tell you). Also, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Mum, Dad, George, Ginny, and Ron say "Hi". Ron finally hit a growth spurt, but he's not as tall as yours truly.

Love, your boyfriend, handsome boy, giant gingerhead, the better-looking twin, the goofy friend you fell for, the best looking man on Earth, your recent secret admirer, love, Freddie. <3

P.S. George and I passed our apparition test!

P.P.S. I love you.

+++

I could hear his voice in my mind as if he was reading it to me. I laughed when I read "giant gingerhead". He was so adorable and silly. He knew how to cheer me up.

My brother walked in the room, seeing the grin on my face.

"What's with the grin?" he asked suspiciously.

"Just a letter from Fred," I explained.

Magnus sighed.

"Young love," he said.

"Are you calling yourself old then?" I asked.

"Yes," he said sarcastically. "My lonely heart is beating for someone! Juliet!" he said dramatically.

He held out his hand as if he was reaching towards something. He fell on his knees and fake cried.

"Oh, Romeo!" he said in a young girly voice. "My heart beats for you too!"

I watched him with second-hand embarrassment.

"Are you done?" I asked, holding in a laugh.

After acting out a proposal and having a quick make-out session with my hand mirror, he got to his point.

"Anyways," he said. "Just let me know if this guy breaks your heart. I'd be happy to crush his bones."

My eyes widened.

"He'd never do that," I said sternly.

"Ok, ok," Magnus said. "By the way, mum's going shopping. She asked if you need anything from Hogsmead."