[Chapter 23]

{Y/N's POV}

Fred, Lee, and I sat with each other at breakfast the next day. Everyone was muttering and whispering about the latest article from The Quibbler or something like that. The Valentine decorations were now gone, which Lavender and Parvati were upset about. Cho was even more upset at Harry from yesterday (which I made a note to ask Harry about). I also haven't seen George for almost an entire day, until he finally walked into the Great Hall, looking skippy. He sat across from me, next to Fred, and started eating.

"So, George," I said slyly. "Where'd you disappear off to, yesterday?"

"Nowhere in particular," George said, with his usual grin. "Just hung out with Angela."

"And by hung out, he means snogging," Lee said, cackling.

"Don't tease your best friend, Lee-" Fred scolded but then added, "-without letting me join. George, that was your first kiss, I believe?"

"Oh, shut up, Fred," George said. "Of course she wasn't but speaking of kisses, who was your first kiss?"

"Yeah," I said, wondering the same thing.

"Who was your first kiss?" Lee questioned.

Fred grinned and said, "Y/N, of course. Back at the Burrow, after the Quidditch World Cup."

I couldn't remember a time he kissed me before our relationship and said, "I thought Cedric was my first kiss since you never really kissed me... it was only on the cheek. And when we were on the couch you-" I paused, realizing. "Fred, did you kiss me when I was asleep??"

He laughed, confirming my question. I saw Luna skipping into the Hall and Hermione was right behind her.

Hermione said on my right and said, "Read this," setting a copy of The Quibbler right in front of me.

I read the headline which said,

HARRY POTTER SPEAKS OUT AT LAST:

THE NIGHT ABOUT HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED AND THE NIGHT I SAW HIM RETURN

"Hermione, this is excellent!" I cried after scrolling through it. "That'll raise more whereabouts with Voldemort's return!"

I noticed some people shuddered at his name, but I ignored them.

"Is this why you were talking to Luna?" I asked. "And meeting up with Harry?"

"Yes," she said happily. "Rita Skeeter is definitely off the hook for this."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"It doesn't really matter," Hermione said. "Umbridge's already having the Ministry fill out a form against anyone having possession of The Quibbler!"

"That's great! That'll make everyone else want to read it even more!"

"Exactly," Hermione said, making a fist. "Harry's already got so many letters from supporters, too."

The entire day was becoming brighter for once at Hogwarts this year. Harry held a Hero title everywhere he went. Fred and George had put an enlargement charm on The Quibbler's front page and hung it in the Gryffindor common room. They had started a party with many signs that said, "Eat Dung, Umbridge," or "The Ministry are Morons."

+++

I sat in my History of Magic class, waiting to be dismissed. There was a buzzing sound that only got louder and louder until I realized it wasn't a buzz. I wasn't the only one who noticed it though, as everyone was wondering what was going on?