[Chapter 24]

{Y/N's POV}

"Expecto Patronum!" Fred called out and a silver vapor of a magpie flew out of his wand freely.

George did the same thing and a magpie shot out of his wand.

"Wicked," they chorused as it vanished.

Dumbledore's Army lessons were getting better and better. Harry kept on saying we needed a Boggart to practice with, but Lavender said it would be too horrifying.

"Oh, come on," Harry said. "It's not real. It could become a Dementor! That's how I did it."

"Harry, you've got to remember: people learn things in their own way," I said.

"Yeah, don't be such a killjoy," Cho said. "They are quite pretty."

Her swan Patronus glided across the room, finally vanishing among the white vapor.

"It's not meant to be pretty, Cho, it's supposed to protect you!" Harry said frustrated.

Cho went silent and continued practicing on her own.

"Look, Harry," I said. "You need to relax. If you haven't noticed, half of us know how to produce a Patronus. And we've only just started!"

Harry sighed and said, "Ok, I will," before walking off to Hermione.

"Speaking of Patronuses," Fred said. "What's yours?"

"Mine's a Y/P," I said happily.

(Y/P - Your Patronus)

"That's cool," Seamus complemented. "I've got a fox."

By the time we were almost done, a third of everyone was able to conjure a Patronus. Hermione discovered hers was an otter. Zacharias Smith enjoyed conjuring his Patronus and kept on bragging about it to his friend.

"It's cute," I said when she showed me.

Everyone was still practicing when the door appeared and opened. Everyone froze, horrified by who it would be, but it was only Dobby.

"Hello, Dobby," Harry said, now in a better mood.

Dobby didn't say anything. His eyes were full of terror and he was shaking.

"D-Dobby has come t-to warn Harry P-Potter-"

Harry was confused and asked, "Warn me what?"

"Somethings wrong," I said, standing beside Harry.

And then, it hit me.

"She knows," I said. Then louder, "Umbridge knows we're here!"

Dobby nodded then started beating himself, but no one moved.

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Harry bellowed. "RUN!"

Everyone scattered, panicking; Exits appearing around the room. I saw Harry telling Dobby to stop beating himself up. Fred snatched my hand and we ran out with George and Lee. Hermione and Ron tried to get Harry to get out as well.

"We can't go back into the dormitories," I said. "They're probably in there, waiting for us."

"There's a secret entrance to the kitchens around," George said as we ran down the stairs. "We can't have you and Lee caught since you don't care about being expelled."

We ran downstairs, near the Hufflepuff dormitories, other members sprinting by. I kept on glancing left and right, making sure we weren't getting followed. We were almost near the Hufflepuff dormitories-