20 💫Mew Story (I) 💫

(A/N okay I had to think a lot about how to write this , But basically this is going to Mew's point of view from his beginning with several time skips . So you have to imagine that Mew is conveying his point of view to Gulf in a story format unlike what will be written here )

Mew Pov

My life had been pretty much perfect from the day I was born . I was born into a rich family as the middle child but it wasn't like our parents were obsessed with work. They always took out time for me and my sibling , bringing us up with lots of love and care. They were also very chill and gave me freedom accompanied by the right amount of thresholds and punishments. The only day I was actually scared about talking to them was the day I came out to them . 
----Mew had just finished middle school ---- 

"My baby has completed middle school! He is growing up so fast " His mom said slightly tearing up as she smiled at her family eating at the table .
"Oh come on ! don't get all sentimental over this ... By the way why is the food so tasty today ? did you not make it? " his dad playfully asked 
"Oh shut up I cook very well ...but yes the cook made that , so wha- "
"Mom! Dad! I have something to tell you " 14 year old Mew said 
Everyone looked at him 
Mew took a deep breathe looked down and said - 
"I'm Bisexual "
He slowly looked up , scared of how his parents might react only to find them......eating? Like nothing had happened! 
"Mom! I said I like boys ! "
"So? What about it? "
"Huh?"
"Are we supposed to be against it? Do you want us to not accept you ? " his dad asked
"What? No ...b-but "
"Oh shush ! Also you better finish your vegetables "
------------------
Other than his loving family he also had a super supportive best friend , Erica. He could share almost everything with her, she was like a sister who did not share his blood. 
----some time in highschool----

"Erica! Tar asked me out!!! I have a boyfriend!"
"Ahhhhh tell me everything ! how did it happen , also how far have you gone " she asked wiggling her eyebrows 
"Erica! On that note how is your crush progressing....got the guts to ask him out yet? "
"I wish but that jerk probably doesn't know I exist "

-----------------------------

So when there came a time when he was facing pain and hurt for the first time in his life he found it very hard to handle. He had overheard his 'boyfriend' talking trash about him behind his back , even going as far as to say that he dated him only for the money . And it was when he went to his best friend for comfort that he found out she was moving abroad for studies and was currently there to get admitted he felt hurt , vulnerable and too some extent alone. 
It was his first relationship and he had sincerely been invested in it and being exposed to the harsh reality of the ill effects of being rich hurt him extremely.

He was listless for several days , bunking class , staying in bed doing nothing at all except wallowing in his sorrow . 
His parents were worried and concerned for him and one evening his mom had enough 
She literally kicked him out of the house - 
"Go pick up Thanya from that book cafe , you need to have fresh air . Shoo , You will become a vampire if you stay at home any longer.

Mew simply shrugged and began to walk 
"Take the car you idiot son of mine! do you plan on making Thanya walk back?! "
huh? Oh 
At the book cafe he got out of the car and was about to call Thanya to come out when he saw her through the window of the cafe. 
She seemed to be crying...? 
Mew's brotherly instincts immediately bristled and he was about to rush into the cafe when he noticed a guy sitting in front of her patting her head. 
Was he bullying Thanya!?!? No way! how dare he touch MY SISTER ! 
 But she didn't seem to be moving away either he noticed , The guy was sitting with his back to the window so he could not see his face, he decided to get a better understanding of the situation and silently entered the near empty cafe, slipping behind one of the bookshelves.