11 💫Comforting💫

Even Luke and his gang couldn't bring down his spirits today . Gulf felt like skipping around . Mew had waited for him at his locker that  morning just to give him an energy bar . For your health He said , but then caved in and admitted that he just wanted an excuse to see him. 
This confession made Gulf feel like he was flying. 
Classes were normal , so were the snide comments , He had stopped caring at this point. 
At lunch Mew had to leave early because a professor had asked for him but he made sure to tell Gulf that he would see him when he came to pick up thanya at the cafe. 
Seeing him alone Luke came and smirked at him, 
"So slut? given up your ass yet? how else are you holding him for so long "

"I have to get to class " Gulf said as he tried to walk past

"Oh no no no , You don't escape so easily . Been having romantic dates haven't you ,  Fallen for him yet? "

"None of your business Luke"

"It is very much my business wimp , Remember these photos? Piss me off I dare you "

Gulf just silently looked down because he really couldn't do anything in this situation. 

"You have less than a week left by the way " Luke said and walked off

I still don't know if Mew genuinely likes me or considers me to just be a fling . How I wish he could make me feel more secure . But then again do I even deserve him? He will probably be better off without a person like me. I should probably not think much and just make most of my time with him. Lets not think about the  impending break up or it being fake anymore. 

---------------------------------------

"So Phi Gulf are you feeling better now? Phi Mew told me I shouldn't come but was that really because you were sick?  " She asked with a suggestive wink

"Gods like brother like sister" Gulf huffed as he tried not to blush .

"Oh by the way Phi said he might not be able to come today "

"But he told me ... okay

"Yeah He had to pick up Phi Erica from the airport"

Phi Erica ? who was that? also Mew had told me he would come ...

Gulf felt let down but didn't want it to be apparent. After that he felt like the day was pretty monotonous. Jennie even asked him if anything was wrong. 
-----------------------------------

He was about to close the shop , switching off the lights and was about to lock the door when he saw a silhouette running up to the door. He opened to the door to see a panting Mew . 

"T-told you I would-d come " Mew said while gasping for breath

"Woahh , first come in , want coffee? why do you seem so out of breath "

"I ran-n incase you would have closed the shop"

You could have just called me   Gulf thought but inside he was really happy. Don't ask why , It just made him feel loved . 
Gulf turned to go make the coffee and was suddenly hugged from the back . He was about to say something but Mew put his head down on his right shoulder murmuring cutely into his ear, "I missed you "

Gulf's mind was frozen . "I-Its not been that long..."

"I don't care, I missed you

Gods why were his ears feeling so sensitive . 

"I should go get you coffee"

"I don't want coffee , could you just comfort me instead "

That's when gulf noticed Mew seemed slightly off , did something happen?

He turned around and hugged Mew back , saying softly ,"are you okay? did something happen ? "

Gulf could feel Mew's smile on his shoulder

"Mhmm Its nothing , I'll be okay if you hug me "

They stayed in that position for a few minutes , with Gulf silently comforting Mew. 
"I should get going now then " Mew said after he took a deep breathe . 
"Hmm okay ....see you tomorrow then "

Gulf went back to closing the shop but now with a giddy smile. That night when he lay in bed he got a text from Mew, 

 That night when he lay in bed he got a text from Mew, 

--------------------------------------