8💫His hair smells like lemon💫

"That was fun "  Gulf said as he wolfed down his food .
"And you were a monster , Was it really your first time at an arcade? " Mew said . 

"It really was my first time "

Gulf had destroyed the arcade. When he first entered he said it felt like he belonged there . Mew had just laughed that off but then when he beat him in air hockey with a score of 25-0 and then proceeded to hit bullseye on the dartboard he saw a glint in Gulf's eyes that scared him. After that It just .... FIRE!!

"The owner probably won't let you in next time "

"Wha- Whyy"

"shh just eat "  

   -----------------------------

"I'll go buy the popcorn , get comfortable i guess"

"We just wait in the car?  What about the seats?"

"Its a drive in theatre Mew , we just watch from the car "

"Oh, that sounds nice " 

Gulf grinned and walked off to buy the popcorn and at the same time decided to look up the movie that was going to play. 

A romcom?? wh00ps Its going to be fine gulf   He told himself. 

It was already getting dark when the movie began. The two munched the popcorn while waiting for the movie to begin. It was only about 15 minutes in that either looked outside the window only to notice.... No one was watching the movie, left, right, forward , behind there were only couples making out.

oh fuck , Mew won't misunderstand right?  I really did not expect this, Aghhh

He reached his hand out to take the popcorn only to have his hand brush against Mew's . Almost as a reflex action he pulled his hand back immediately and felt like the tension in the car had doubled. 

Gulf's heart was beating fast , He really did not know how he would react if Mew made a move on him. 

thud
Gulf tensed as he felt a touch on his shoulder , He slowly turned to look at Mew , his heart pounding , to see ........

Mew sleeping....? 

sleeping? wait really? 

The older 's soft snores proved that. Thinking back Mew had seemed a bit tired today had he exhausted himself because of gulf. 
Gulf felt remorseful for tiring out the elder. 

If anyone asked Gulf what the movie was about he wouldn't be able to say anything because he was too distracted by the faint lemon scent from the hair of the person sleeping on his shoulder.

I wish today wouldn't end 

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh no! Gulf you should have woken me up , I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me, ahhh "

"Its totally fine , I don't mind , I had tons of fun today"

Mew looked like he would hit himself , Gulf was a blushing mess because.....

*After the movie had ended*

Gulf slowly reached out his left hand to try to wake up Mew, Gods I feel like I am already addicted to this lemon scent.  
oh his hair is so silky! 

Suddenly Mew seemed to wake up and look at him . Considering the position he was sleeping in when he turned ....... their faces were mere centimetres apart . Mew seemed to still be half asleep but Gulf froze at the proximity and then pulled back as if he had been shocked, causing Mew to fall with a thud, oops . 

And that was how their date ended.