6💫Dumplings and intimacy💫

At night Gulf tossed and turned in his bed not knowing why. Thinking logically , He did not have the right to be upset with Mew because it started with pretense anyway . So why is he so worried about Mew treating this as fun ?

He knew that he didn't like Mew... Of course he didn't! He shook his head before turning around and hugging his chimmy plushie .  

He told himself, "Gulf this is all pretense, Just focus on getting this done with and not getting expelled. Your life matters. Do not feel inferior ever!"

self pep talks feel the best ! He thought as he finally fell asleep .

*Next Day*

His alarm was an auto tuned version of a baby crying . (somethings are just meant to be ignored )

Lets do our best at pretending today! 

He drank a glass of milk and ran to catch the bus. Classes were normal ....that is until the break started and he walked out ...........and saw Mew leaning against the wall scrolling through his phone. 
You can do this Gulf !

He walked up Mew and tapped his arm .
"Oh  you're out , lets not go to the canteen today , I know a nice dumpling place around the corner  " Mew said while smiling .

This time Gulf grinned back ,
"Sounds good , I'm starving since I skipped breakfast", nodding as he slipped his hand into Mew's .  Mew looked surprised .

"Can't behave suspiciously " He whispered in a conspiratorial manner before beginning to walk , ignoring the stares they got . 

"I personally recommend the spicy pork dumpling soup , you seem to like spicy food "

How did he know that?  Gulf thought as he responded with an affirmative. 

"1 spicy meatball dumpling soup , 1 clear dumpling soup and a plate of corn dumplings.  Thank you "

"Clear? Isn't that the least spiciest? "

Mew seemed to be shy as he admitted ,"I can't handle spicy food at all, lets talk about something else  "

He seems so soft and innocent at times like these , Gulf thought as he saw Mew gushing about how corn dumplings were a boon the world. 

This time Gulf had completely let go of his inhibitions and decided to just enjoy it the way a date should be enjoyed. They spoke a lot , discussing about their favorite foods, movies, dramas. 

"You've never been to an amusement park??" Mew asked in shock 

"I kept waiting for a right time, guess it never came" He said ,feeling slightly embarrassed 

"What about an arcade then? skating ground? Bowling? zoo?"

"Nope, nope, nope anddd yes on a school outing"

"Gulffffff" Mew said with an almost pout 

That pout makes me want to hug him . 

"Hey , I'm sure I could name places you have never been to"

"really? go ahead then"

"public library? no ummm A street market .... thrift stores..? ....uhhh drive in theatres! anddd and ..... A comic book cafe! " He finished proudly 

"Hmm defeat accepted, How about you take me to these places then and I will take you to the ones I said."

Woah smooth, did he just make us plan our future date itineraries ?

"What kind of rich guy  would like street markets and thrift stores ? " Gulf said jokingly

Mew looked straight into his eyes and said seriously ,

"I would. Because you would be there with me . I would like any place with you."

Then went back to eating his dumplings as though he did not just cause Gulf to blush like a tomato.

"Ha ha , No wonder you are so popular " Gulf said weakly , trying not to stammer .

"I don't care about others, you are the only one "

calm down heart. He is probably a person who gives his best while he dates and then leaves like nothing happened. Don't fall for it.

They were walking back to college when Mew said-  

"Oh btw,  Thanya was worried about you not being at the cafe yesterday so I told her you were with me... She was quite curious ..   

"Ahh she is going to bombard me with questions today thennn " Gulf pouted like a kid 

"sorry not sorry " Mew replied playfully before trying to run off only to realize that his hand was tightly clasped by the other . 

Gulf noticed and was about to let go when Mew interlaced their fingers and said ,

"This makes me feel more intimate. "

Ba-Thump