26💫A Happy Ending💫

"Mew.... one kiss? I'll go to sleep after that ...promise. "

Mew slowly opened his eyes only to get lost in those glistening brown orbs.
It wouldn't hurt to give in a little bit right?
"Okay...just one... "

-------

It wasn't just one. 
They both were horny young guys accompanied by who was potentially the love of their life .
Things got steamy . 

"Gulf ! you liar , w-we should stop" Mew said as he forced himself to stop and pulled away from him 
 "You don't actually want to stop , I know! Come back " Gulf said in a breathy voice as he tried to drag Mew back . 
"Gulfy you are drunk and might be drugged , I am not doing this "

Mew said as he got up from the bed and tried to collect himself. Gulf didnt seem to stop anytime soon so he had to resort to the last option . .
.
.
.
.
wrap him up tightly in his bedsheet .

Then leaving the wriggling bundle for a few minutes as he took a ice cold shower . 

-----------

"...and that is what happened " Mew finished with a grin as a red faced Gulf tried to escape the embarrassment. 

"How about we forget that ever happened . Lets eat and -OH MY GOD whats the time??! don't we have class?!! "

"Gulfy calm down , its too late to go now anyway . Lets just take a break today . you don't have any tests today either "

They ended up going to a cafe near by for breakfast . 
A date....Does this count as making up ...How am I supposed to behave after a fight...wait was that even a fight ?it was a dumb misunderstanding...should I say somethi- why does this man look so perfect?!! did he seriously just wake up ! mine!  my boyfriend...I wonder what he does to look like that ..

"Gulf? Earth to Gulfy"

"Huh- "

"I asked if we should go back to your place to change? "

"Hmm? okay , I need to catch up on the last few day's lectures too . You took up too much of my mind

"Ah so should I feel happy about it or sad " Mew replied with a smirk .

"Why do you always retort , let me have the last word for once will you  " He said sulking .

"Thats because I want to keep talking to you "

"and now you are romanticizing it

They continued playfully bickering /flirting (we never know what mewgulf does though seriously :P ) . Unknowingly getting over their 'fight' . 

After breakfast they went to the book cafe [gulf lives above it] and were about to go up the stairs when - 

"Phi Mew? Why didn't you come home yesterday ? Oh Phi Gulf ... nevermind you don't have to explain

"Thanya! don't you have school? why are you here Also nope no reaching conclusions by yourself

"Phi did you forget? my summer holidays began yesterday "

"oh "

While these siblings were having their conversation Gulf snuck off to explain to Jennie why he had not come before . Jennie thankfully understood and even told him to take the day off . 
He walked back to the 2 people chatting animatedly outside 
Thanya looked at him and winked before walking into the cafe . 

He looked at Mew questioningly and he just pointed to the tinge of purple showing near his collar. Gulf blushed beet red and practically power walked the way up the stairs. 

"Kana! wait up
-----------

"OH MY GOD ! Mew ! I am going to get expelled! Why did I not think of this !! Luke ! The pictures ! you said you hit him ! ahh What do I do !!! " 

"What? what and what? " Mew asked as he came out from the washroom and found Gulf having a meltdown . 

"The photos! He is going to get me kicked out!!"

"Oh..Well about that...I might have done something " Mew said as he scratched the back of his neck refusing to make eye contact .

he walked over to a near hysteric Gulf who was muttering something like "no money...no education..homeless....bastard luke..damn bully. fuck..my fault "

"Hey Hey calm down . You are not going to get expelled "

"How??"

"Wellll I may have forgotten to mention that my uncle is ....the director of the college so uhhh... I spoke things out..? "

Gulf stared at him not saying anything for a while 

"So- So I am not going to get expelled? Really?

"Ah those wide eyes kill me " Mew said as he playfully clutched at his heart 
" Yes you are not getting expelled , Luke will be though , then again that bastard deserves wors- " He was cut off as Gulf suddenly launched himself at him and hugged him tightly .

"Thank you " He said as he buried his face into Mew's shoulder ."I like you so much Mew , Thank you so much for being in my life

Mew was taken by surprise and stayed still for a few moments before wrapping his arms around the other 

"I should be the one thanking you... I like you a lot too Kana "

"Wait a minute....So that means you could have done this when I asked you to pretend to date me? "

Mew looked away trying to avoid it but Gulf cupped his face and made him look at him . 

"Uh- wel - Yes! I could have b-but I couldn't let such a good chance to get closer to you go.... Are you angry?

"Nope , you might never have spoken to me if this hadn't happened so I'll forgive you " Gulf smiled and put his forehead to Mew's.

Mew looked at the other for a heartbeat before tilting his face and placing a peck on those plump lips . 

"Then again,  it was never about the Pretense for me "

-------------------------------------

                    THE END 

--------------------------------------

Author's Note 

dun dun dun 

lol do I even count as an author. Anyway does the ending feel abrupt? I just wanted to end it at a happy note without much complex situations. 

I do have a few ideas for Bonus chapters as multiple epilogues. But plot wise yeah its over 

Thanks for reading my first ever completed book people 
:)) 

Also I had a few questions: 
- Do you want smut? 

- Any ideas for bonus chapters? 

Comment your opinion please 

Thanks againn 

--------------------