13 💫Used Things?💫

"You said you would plan our date today right? so what do you wanna do ? Gulf? Gulfyy? " 

"Huh? what? I planned to - uhh
Gulf couldn't concentrate , Every moment he was spending right now made him think about how Mew would have wanted to spend his time with Erica.

"Hey are you upset about what happened at lunch? I am sorry I shouldn't have asked to cancel our date ....Its just.."

"Its okay I understand, You and Erica must be close "

"yeahh we've been close since childhood but thats not the point here, My boyfriend should be focusing on me " Mew said with a pout 

Yes I should be focusing on him , Maybe I should just make as much as I can of the time I get with him . 
With that thought in mind Gulf finally smiled as he looked at Mew. 
"OKay! lets go , I did have something planned for today "

---------------------------------

"B-But why would you even buy used items when you can buy new ones?? "
Mew exclaimed as Gulf explained what a thrift shop was. 

"Several reasons Mew, first one being money which you clearly have never experienced a shortage of "
"Ah... "
"Next being its more environmentally friendly , ever heard of Reuse? and my favourite reason is the experience , It provides such variety that it feels like I can explore the world in this shop
The thrift store was one of Gulf's favourite places to visit, not only did it help him save money but also let him observe a variety of items . 

"I mean think about it , where else would you find a rainbow pin next to a  doraemon mug above matching stuff toys . guitar pick bracelets, clothes , stationery and a gear..? " Gulf said as he pointed at each item and then paused at the gear . 
"Hmm I wonder why someone would leave a gear here ...right on top of the shelf too "
He reached out to pick it up when suddenly someone swiped it off the shelf 
"Sorry that wasn't for sale , My boyfriend must have left it there when he went to try on clothes "
A handsome man with a lean build said as he smiled apologetically at Gulf. 
"Singto did you find it??! I am so sorry Ugh why am I so clumsy !! Oh you found it.. "  Another man with chubby cheeks and shiny eyes came up to them and seemed to sigh in relief when he noticed the gear 
"Phi Arthit , here you go , how can you be so careless with my heart " the former said with a pout 
The one called Arthit seemed to blush at that then dragged away his boyfriend after a slight glance at Mew and Gulf. 

"They were cute weren't they? Do you think we will be like that one day? " Mew asked smiling 
Gulf wanted to say he hoped so but he knew it was not going to happen so he ignored that comment and went right back to gushing over the store items. 
"OOh Mew don't you think this shirt would look nice on you? Oh you probably don't wear stuff like this do you? " Gulf said he was about to put back when Mew grabbed it from his hands 
"I do ! I do ! This looks really nice , I want to try it "  he said in an overly excited tone
"Oh okay then , oooh look at this bunny stuff toy! so cute also do you like charms ? there is an entire section in that corner "
Mew slowly got used to the layout and concept of the thrift store and began to enjoy , trying to find things he thought Gulf would like . 
"Gulfff look at this t shirt! woah is this a film camera? This jacket too !"
"Mew calm down we can't splurge too much"
"But this doesn't cost much ... okay got it " Mew stopped as he saw Gulf's reprimanding eyes . 
"We should probably try on the clothes now, You go first  "