Prolougue - The King "s Wife

Prologue
750 A.D.

As Gandharvipur and ManyaBhum were at loggerheads , The ruler of ManyaBhum, Kabirvadra , in order to succeed in the battle against his enemy ,sought help from Vansh - The warrior king of Udaykhestra . Vansh , who was the most powerful ruler of that time , agreed only in lieu of Kabir"s sister's hand in marriage.

But destiny must have planned something else . Ragini , Kabir"s sister who was in love with Dhruva , the chief sculptor of ManyaBhum, refused the marriage proposal, and run away with her lover on their marriage day by swapping her place with her chaperon and handmaid's Riddhieshwari ,whom she fondly called Riddhima . Riddhima being an orphan, and indebted to her princess had no choice to agree upon with it. What will happen when the truth will come out ?
Will Vansh accept this treacherous marriage, or it will turn out to be a unique love alliance between a Royal King and a Chaperon .

A historical fanfiction with lots of Matured Romance . A Retelling of Riyansh Love Story .

VidhyutBhadra -

The chief Commander in chief of UdayKhetra and Vansh "s best friend .

MallayaSwami - The Royal Astrologer Of UdayKhetra .Vansh loves and respects him very much .

He is a pragmatic and learned man .
Panchnag - Vansh 's favorite Elephant

Balabhadra Vansh 's favourite Horse .

Rajlakshana and Trishula - Teacher of Riddhi and others .

Jagruki - Riddhima 's handsmaid and chapereon.

Satakahi and Meenakshi - Vansh "s cousin.
💗💗Note
❤ Its purely a historical fanfiction.It has been written according to the flow and the culture that was practiced at that time.
❤ Sex had been written only when it was required.
❤Only Four characters have the same name to that of the show. There is no relevance to any of the character with Ishq Mein Marjawan 2
❤ Necessary glossary would be added if it is required in the chapter
❤Readers will be provided necessary footnotes
You are most welcome to ask any question that u have in your mind.