Big News

Draco's POV

When I woke up, there was snow. My whole room felt cold. When I walked through the corridors, they felt cold to. But when I walked into the Great Hall and saw Tammy sitting with them, everything felt like a totally different cold. I didn't eat much as I felt like shit and just stared at the eggs and bacon on my plate and only half listened to Blaise talking about something.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to go with Tammy?" I asked him.

"Huh?" he said. "Oh no, she said that I didn't need to, besides I'm meeting up with Stefani and we're going together."

"Stefani?" I asked.

"Yea. Tammy thought it would be a good idea for the two of us to go down together, I really like her," he said as he looked down the table at a blonde girl and she waved at him. He waved back.

I sighed and looked across the hall. They had disappeared. I sighed again as I got up and started heading towards Hogsmeade. I took my time and looked at everything. Every rock, patch of snow, or dead tree by the road I was walking on.

When I got there, there were too many Hogwarts students around and I wanted to be alone. I decided to head toward the Shrieking Shack.

As I was walking I had found a stone and I was kicking it around. When I was close I decided to kick the rock out of my way. It flew through the air and past some trees.

I heard someone yell out in pain. I ran to see who I had hit and to apologize, but then I saw who it was that I had hit. Potter.

Tammy's POV

I heard someone say 'OW' but I decided to shrug it off. But a minute later I heard yelling, and I recognized the voices. So I ran to them.

When I got there, they had their wands out and yelling insults at each other as a couple spells were exchanged between them.

I tried to tell them to stop, but jinxes and hexes started flying through the air. I almost got hit by five. A wizard dual is not something you want to try and break up on your own. But I had had enough of all this fighting. I sent a blast of wind at them and they both flew back. They sat up in bewilderment, but then they saw each other and got up and ran at each other, unarmed of their wands, but fists flying everywhere. I was about to stop them, when they flew apart. I looked up the slope and there was Professor McGonagall shaking her head.

"You three," she said pointing to us, "Come with me. Now." And we followed her all the way back.

Harry's glasses were broken and had a bruised jaw. Draco was sporting a black eye and a cut lip. His eye was starting to swell shut so I had to help him up to the castle.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay, you big fat idiot," I said to him.

When we got to the castle we didn't stop until we had made it to Dumbledore's office. McGonagall went in and explained our situation. He called Madam Pomfrey to take care of them and Snape was there because we were in his House.

"Are you okay, dear?" Madam Pomfrey asked me.

"I'm fine," I said with a small smile as we waited for Dumbledore to call us into his office.

The Heads walked out and beckoned us to go inside, they did not follow us in. Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk. He motioned for us to take a seat. We did. We explained the whole thing. All he did was sit there and nod. When we were done, he said that Draco and Harry were to be suspended for a week. And I was fine because I had tried to stop it. He dismissed Draco, but kept Harry and I behind.

"Harry, Tammy," he started. "I had wished to talk to you two, but not like this."

We looked at each other. Neither of us knew what he was talking about.

"I have been withholding this secret from everyone for 16 years," he said. "I have told no soul since they had told me the day after a tragedy occured in their lives. Harry, Tammy..."

We stood there unsure if we should want to hear this or not. I wasn't too enthusiastic. Whatever that secret is, he should just keep it for himself and not share it with us if it's so big and important.

I glanced at Harry then looked back at Dumbledore.

"I don't exactly know how to say this," he started.

"This is a very delicate topic," he started again. "But please note that if you looked at each other you will find the proof to what I say next," he paused. "Harry, Tammy. You're twins."