Chapter 4: The tribute Parade

I wake up at six A.M. exactly. I always wake up at four in the morning back home. I have this two-hour workout routine that I do in my room on the days I have school. I look through my drawers and find a black bra and a short shorts. I start doing my routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks. I do other things like lifting my dresser over my head and use it as a weight. Eventually, I end my routine and look at the clock. It's eight A.M. I guess I better head to  the dining car. I head to the dining car and find Effie and Adrien talking. 

Diana's workout outfit

Adrien's sleeping outfit

"So Effie, you were originally an escort. Now you're both an escort and mentor?" Adrien asks Effie. 

"Yes, I like having both jobs though. Good morning Diana," Effie says as she sees me walk into the dining car. 

"Hey, Diana! Can you please not walk into every room with only a bra and really short shorts please!" Adrien says while covering his eyes. 

"Oh come on you dork. You will get used to it," I say as I sit down to eat. 

"When did you get up this morning Diana?" Effie asks me. 

"Around six. I probably will be getting up a four every morning till the games start. Because of the time changes throughout the country, I was set off a little," I say while taking a drink of a sweet hot brown drink in front of me. I remember my father telling me about something similar to this. It's called hot chocolate. 

"That is really early. How do you wake up at that time?" Effie asks me. 

"I don't know. It is what my body is used to. I always do a workout routine in my room for those two hours," I say. We sit in silence until an Avox comes in and hands Effie a note. 

"Oh good, we are right outside of the capital. Diana get a shirt on. I don't think you would want people seeing you in a bra," Effie says. 

"I'm okay with showing my abbs Effie," I say as I eat a piece of bacon. Adrien smirks and puts his hands down from his face. We look out the window and see the beautiful city of the Capital. We go and look out the window and suddenly the train is covered by a tunnel. We end up in a train station full of people with different colored wigs and skin? That's different. We started waving at them and many yell back at us and some young boys came to see us and faint. I think it's because of my abbs. We then are escorted out of the train and sent to a place called the remake center. Three people walk in, two men and a woman. Barak is one of the men and has blue hair and very long nails. He kept scratching me when he was cutting my hair. Next is Delano, the other man. He is very tall, bald, and is wearing a dress? Not sure what he is wearing. Lastly is Petunia, she is really nice. She does my nails and make-up. It takes them three hours to finish with me. Then they send me into a room with two white couches and a white coffee table. A man walks in with silver eyeliner and very simple clothes.