14

Babysitting a group of four was no easy task. So Midoriya really didn't understand how their mother did it. He knew the blond worked three jobs, and he knew the kids had things they needed to do. He really didn't get how the blond managed to do his job, and even excel at it. He truly respected him.

He sighed to himself as he leaned back into the chair, they had gotten a nice filling and fruity breakfast before booking it to the beach. Kachi and Ichiro were a few feet away from him building a sandcastle, Atsuki was reading a book with Ochako and Koushi.... the boy was chasing a seagull with another child. He sighed to himself, watching him. He then perked up once he got close to the ocean. "K—"

"OI! Koushi! Get your ass away from the water" he heard cutting him off, he watched the boy look over and smile, he rushed back over to them. Midoriya turned his head and saw the omega and chuckled lightly. Once more, he never understood. Maybe it was just a Mother's power.

"Has your headache gone away?" He asked.

Bakugou tsked and crossed his arms ignoring him, and the alpha took that as a yes. His eyes then scanned the males body. The omega was wearing what looked like one of his old beach shirts and some black swim shorts. He saw movement behind him and saw the beta, he was shirtless and wearing yellow pants with a lightning bolt, that matched his hair. He wondered if the bolt was dyed in or was it there from birth.

Koushi giggled and smiled sticking his arms up as he rushed over, he crashed into his mother's legs and held on tightly "Mommy!"

At the mention of the omega, the other three looked up and immediately followed after their brothers example, hooking onto him somehow.

Bakugou let out a small sigh and crouched down, kissing each of their foreheads and saying good morning before sending them back off to play.

He looked over at the chairs and found one empty to Midoriya's right. Ochaco had been on his left. He sat down in the chair and Kaminari sat down besides him, he smiled at the omega, whispering something into his ear causing the other to laugh.

"They've been really buddy buddy lately" Ochako said watching them, she then looked at her boyfriend and hummed "You know...we should do what they did, leave them with the kids. Hopefully they have as much trouble as we did"

Midoriya nearly snorted "I doubt it, they love him" he whispered, but he nodded taking her hand "Come on" he said getting up. He pulled her away, apologizing to Atsuki before heading to the ocean, he scooped her up and tossed her in, laughing to himself as she screamed.

She dunked under the water and came back up a few moments later sputtering and brushing hair out of her face. She smiled and splashed him.

He chuckled and walked further into the ocean, the sand covering his toes as small minnows swam around his ankles. He smiled once he reached her and pulled her into his grasp.

"Hey Izuku?" She whispered leaning into him, "You don't have to answer...but did you want kids?"

"Mm yeah, I mean at some point"

"Did you expect to have 4 of them?"

He hummed thinking about then shrugged "I mean I guess....back when..." he trialed off and sighed "...Kat and I were still together...we both wanted kids, I think the only reason we have 4 now is because I'm assuming they were conceived during a heat/rut share...."

She nodded slowly "Your rut lined up with his heat?" She asked with a brow raised "Ours haven't yet...how many times has it synced?"

He thought about it, something like that not really being on his mind, "Um? 6 times?" he finally answered.