16

Soon, the end of the week was approaching. The family had a great time during the vacation and agreed that they should go on another one some time during the summer.

Currently, all 4 adults were packing and getting ready to check out of the suite.

"Fuck...." The blond omega whispered, he sighed to himself as he bent over. He wrapped his arms around his middle and laid his head on the end of the bed.

"..Bakugou? Dude you okay?"

He let out a quiet whimper and shut his eyes tightly. 'No no no no no! I still have a couple days...why is it staring early?'

"Bakugou?" Kaminari asked again, he set down his suitcase and walked over to the blond, gently touching his arm, he pulled away quickly seeing the skin was hot to the touch. It didn't click for him until he smelt a faint whiff of caramel. His eyes widened "Now?" He asked worriedly.

He groaned and curled further into the ground, he clutched his shirt, whimpering as slick slowly poured out.

Kaminari nearly screamed, he quickly moved Bakugou to the temporary nest he had in the corner of the room. "Okay, okay, I've never done this before. What am I'm supposed to do?" He asked.

Bakugou looked at him and raised a brow "Never been with an omega before...?"

Kaminari shook his head "No not really, haven't really been with anyone like this before"

"Like this...?"

"Normally it's just one date..." he was cut off by the omega whining.

Suddenly the door seemed to slam open, Izuku was standing there, his eyes wide "I thought I smelled heat..." he huffed "aren't you early?" He asked, immediately taking some of Kaminari's clothes out of the case and giving them to him, he looked around and found a few of his shirts from over the week and laid them on top of the withering omega.

"S-shut up!" He huffed curling into himself.

"Izuku?" Ochako asked peeking in, they had just finished packing before the alpha seemed to take off. "Why'd you leave—" she spotted Katsuki and let out a heavy sigh "Oh" she whispered, she turned and headed back to her room.

Bakugou closed his eyes and let out a small pants. He gripped onto Kaminari's arm pulling him into the nest.

Izuku sighed "Okay, were supposed to check out in an hour...do you think the wave would be over by then? I can find another place for you to stay in"

He whined again and shook his head. His face was was turning red and his hair was beginning to damp with sweat.

Izuku had to pull his shirt over his nose, he knew it wouldn't be enough and that he had to leave before he did something, but he was concerned for the mother of his children. He didn't want to leave him hanging in the middle of a heat. 'I just hope it doesn't start my rut...Ochako would be pissed if it sync up again....' he thought.

He stood up and sighed, his eyes slightly dilating as the sweet caramel scent flooded his nose. He quickly turned and left the room shutting the door quickly and looking for his fiancée, hoping that maybe scenting her would stop his inner alpha from taking over. He grunted lowly once he found her and pulled her close, immediately scenting her.

Ochako nearly jumped "Babe? Babe what is it?" She asked.

"Just...got caught up with his heat"

"You wanna leave?"

"I still have to get the kids ready...I just don't think I can last a bit longer with his scent..."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "Do you like his scent better than mine?"

"No" Yes

She sighed to herself and nodded slowly "How about you go downstairs and find something to do and I get the kids downstairs"

"Okay...thanks"

"I love you" she told him kissing his cheek, she smiled and headed to the kids.

"Love you too..." Do you really?

He shook his head and did as he was told walking out the suite and heading to the lobby. He sighed to himself as the fresh air from the nearby window surrounded him. His head cleared slightly and he hummed. He decided to find somewhere for the omega to spend his heat.

Soon he found a nice little cozy home, he hummed booking it and setting his phone down.

"Daddy!" Koushi exclaimed rushing over to him "Mommy's heat started...so Miss 'Chako said we're going home with you"

He nodded "I know Buddy" he said patting his head, "Mommy's going to stay here for a bit longer before he comes home"

Koushi nodded and moved to crawl into his lap. Ichiro gave a small wave and sat down on a couch across from them, his sisters joined him.

Ochako came down a bit later with a smile and the suitcase. "Okay, I have everything packed"

"Are they okay?"

She internally rolled her eyes, she nodded "Yeah, he's going to be okay...I'm going to put the stuff in the truck...and maybe go to the beach"

He nodded, and motioned for the kids to follow after her. Once they did and he saw the truck leave. He got up heading back to the suite.

Kaminari had been doing the dishes and cleaning everything else up.

"Is Kat's wave done?"

Kaminari shook his head putting the last dish up. "No, but I gave him some more of your clothes after you left. Are the kids gone?"

"Yeah, I got a place for him to stay during his heat, I guess you can go with him" Don't go with him, I don't want you too

Kaminari gave a small smile and thanked him as he finished doing what he needed to do. Izuku sighed and pushed the door open, the inviting smell of the omega in heat making his inner alpha purr. Help the omega it told him, over and over and over again. He sighed and shook his head to himself "Kacchan? You Lucid?"

"Mmm" he huffed, his shirt had been pulled off and he was curled under a blanket. His eyes slowly peeled up open "Alpha~" he whined reaching towards him.

Help the omega His alpha snarled again. He bit his lip so hard he accidentally drew blood. He gave a small smile "No Kacchan, I..I got you a place to stay okay? So as soon as the wave ends, Kaminari's going to take you"

"Want knot" he whispered moving and sitting up, his eyes were lust filled and he reached for him again, gripping onto his shirt.

HELP THE OMEGA

"Fuck...." he whispered, he ripped the males hand off his shirt and immediately left the room shutting the door.

He sucked in a heavy breath and quickly told the beta the address of the new place. He gave a small smile and waved as he quickly left the hotel. He sighed to himself and went to the beach, hoping his fiancée was there.

Once he spotted her he smiled fondly kissing her cheek gently. The omega simply purred, she was sitting at a booth, the kids sitting on both sides of her eating a snack before they went to the small playground.

"He moved already?" She asked once he sat down, her alpha had the other omega's scent still lingering, all she could hope was that he didn't do anything.

He shrugged "Maybe, the beta is taking care of him...I think we can stay for at least another day, don't want the kids questioning why we're going without Katsuki"

The pregnant omega bristled at the name but sighed nodding, she dearly wished he'd stop using the omega's name. "Oh, alright"