15

"Oh, hey"

Bakugou looked up from where he was trying nap on the beta and raised a brow. He looked up and saw the familiar, fair-skinned woman with the short, dark purple hair. Two audio-jack looking earrings dangled from her ears as she leaned over with a small smile. He hummed as he chuckled lightly, lifting his hand for a small wave.

The female, Kyoka Jirou, smiled back at him. She moved to sit down beside him, taking the invitation of the wave to relax."I'm guessing the kid playing with Aiko is yours?"

"Mm yeah. The little brat, told him he was gonna get sand in his pants"

The alpha chuckled lightly and hummed, "I saw you with someone else earlier...." she trialed off then pointed to the sleeping beta "I thought you were with him"

"Yeah, I am...he's my kids father...we aren't together anymore"

"Oh" she said, she nodded slowly and looked out for her kids "Aiko had asked for a play date with Koushi a while back..wanted to make sure that you were okay with it"

Bakugou looked over and smiled "Take him" he told her, "One less child I have to worry about?"

"One less?"

"I have 4 of them" he spoke staring blankly at her.

Jirou sucked in a heavy breath and nodded slowly "Oh" Four children of the same age was a lot, she could barely get her kids with a 2 year age gap to settle down sometimes.

"Don't give me pity"

"I'm not...I just, didn't think you had a lot of kids when we met yesterday"

"Not surprised. People don't think when it comes to me, they think I'm scary and shit"

"You aren't"

He shrugged "Thats debatable" he told her, he leaned back into the beta and sighed. "Where's Ponytail?"

She chuckled lightly, "In the ocean with Machi" she said pointing. Her omega was holding a little girl and showed her the fish as they swam by. He nodded slowly and sighed to himself looking for his kids, once seeing they were safe and close by he let himself drift off again.

-

Midoriya had gotten dressed into an outfit that was dressy, but not to dressy. He wore a button up and some slacks with loafers. He had rolled the sleeves up to his elbow for the button up and grabbed a his jacket and a small box.

Ochako had been waiting by the door, holding a jacket of her own. She was wearing a terracotta colored dress with Sheer floral lace that created a sexy illusion neckline, while gorgeous eyelash lace trims the sleeveless, princess-seamed bodice, formed from lightweight woven fabric. A high, fitted waist sits above a picture-perfect maxi skirt with a sultry side slit. It had a back keyhole with covered button closures and hidden zipper/clasp. She had paired the dress with stilettos. She already knew what was going to happen, so she wore her best packed dress, she was so excited for it. She couldn't wait to officially be Mrs. Midoriya.

Midoriya walked out with a hum, running his fingers through his hair and pushing it out of his eyes as he smiled at her, he kissed her gently. "I'm sure you already know what's going to happen" he whispered to her.

She giggled and nodded "Do you want me to act surprised?"

"Mm no...I can tell you've been waiting for a while...so instead of a big proposal and stuff, I can just give you ring... you know unless you still want the big proposal"

"Honestly Izuku...I just want to get married to you" she told him, kissing him gently "I really do love you"

"And I really love you" he whispered gently. He hummed "How about we head to lunch first then we can settle back here...I doubt Kat will be back for a while..so we have the place to ourselves"

She blushed slightly and giggled nodding, she hooked her arm around the males and they stepped out the suite.

-

Kaminari had pondered for a bit looking at time from his phone. It was getting to be around 3 in the afternoon, and they'd been there since around 10. He bet the children were probably hungry, because he knew he was.

He looked around for the omega and spotted him in the ocean. His spiky hair had been significantly flattened, as water dropped off the strands. Kaminari blushed slightly as he scanned the male. He hummed to himself and rubbed his arm gently.

He saw Ichiro rush over to him, sand in the boys hair. He smiled and giggled as he jumped and was caught by his mother. He patted the males hair and snickered "Where did daddy go?" He asked looking around.

Bakugou hummed "He went with Ochako, I think they went on a date" he told him.

"Mommy! Mommy look!" Kachi exclaimed wading over to him. She held a small minnow in her cupped palms. She giggled, Atsuki ran over as well holding a few more.

"That's nice baby" he told them, patting their heads "Let the fish go"

Both girls pouted slightly but did as he said. They went back to what they were doing. Bakugou looked for Koushi and saw him still playing with Aiko, he chuckled lightly and shook his head. He already told him it was okay to play with them.

"Mommy" Ichiro whispered patting his shoulder gently "Toss me"

He raised a brow and chuckled moving to carry the boy with both hands and swung him gently, letting him go. He submerged and came back up giggling, and spitting out the water. "Again!"

So, Bakugou spent the next couple of minutes, tossing his children and Aiko into the ocean, the others rushing over once they saw their brother go flying.

Kaminari walked over and smiled at him "Hey" he whispered, "I think I'm gonna get something to eat. You hungry?"

Bakugou hummed and nodded "Yeah, I am. I think it's time to go" as soon as he said that, he turned to his kids and rounded them up. He chuckled lightly at their sad expressions.

They soon headed inside the hotel and ate something, then went to their suite, after a couple of hours. Bakugou went to get Koushi, leaving the beta alone with the pups.

"Hey Mr. Kami?" Kachi asked looking up at him, the beta was sitting on the couch. Atsuki laying in his lap asleep. He ran his fingers through her hair, chuckling at her soft attempt at purring. He raised a brow at Kachi and hummed. "What's your name?"

"Hmm?"

"Like, your first name...mommy's is Katsu...Katsu...."

"Katsuki?"

"Yeah! And daddy's is Izu"

"Izuku" he told her with a small grimace.

She nodded again, "So what's your name?"

"Oh...Denki"

"Denki..." she mimicked, "Can I call you den-den?"

He rubbed the back of his neck gently and shrugged "Um, sure"

Kachi giggled and went back to playing with her brother. She hummed happily.

The door handle opened and Izuku and Ochako walked through the door with bright smiles and their hands together. Ochako's smile fell once she saw them "You said they'd be gone" she whispered.

"I thought they would be" he replies, "Where's Kat?" He asked Kaminari.

The blond looked up and hummed "Went to get Koushi" he told them "He'll be back soon" he spotted the ring on the omega's finger and gave a small smile "Congratulations"

"Oh...thanks" she whispered, she smiled up at her fiancé and pulled him back to their room.

Bakugou came in, a few minutes later holding a sleeping Koushi. He hummed waved at the beta before putting the boy to bed, he walked back out and motioned for the others kid to go to bed. Kaminari got up and went to put Atsuki down as well.

When he headed back to the bedroom he let out an exhausted sigh, crawling into the bed he curled up into the covers. Bakugou walked out the bathroom in pajamas and crawled in besides him, "Mm c'mere" he whispered sticking his arms out.

Kaminari looked over and rolled over into his grasp. Bakugou pressed a kiss on his forehead before cuddling into him. The beta chuckled and wrapped his arms around him gently smiling fondly to himself.