19

"Did I...do something wrong?" Kaminari heard the cracking voice of the omega and turned the corner of the building. His brows furrowed and kept quiet, wanting to wait it out.

"No, you didn't. I just...didn't like that he scenting you" the alpha whispered.

Bakugou nodded slowly, and he stayed quiet leaning back onto the side of the building. It was silent between the two before the omega suddenly burst into tears, he slid down the wall, covering his mouth as hot tears rushed down his face "Why?! Why weren't you there?!" His omega shouted.

Omega crying. Help omega! Help our omega!

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked kneeling before the blond. "Kats—"

"You left me!" He sobbed "Did you not want me anymore? Was...was I not enough? Alpha didn't even show for the birth! You looked down on me!"

"Omega Listen—" his alpha had taken over.

A mixture of anger and terror instantly attacked his nose.

"No! Katsuki called—I called so many times alpha! You didn't pick up, you never answered, even when I had the pups!" His fist clenched.

The alpha felt so guilty, and honestly he knew that the omega was going to snap and confront him at some point "Just can we do this later omega?"

"No!" He hissed out.

"Omega stop" the alpha commanded. The blond instantly relaxed, his face slightly calmer than before. His eyes seemed to shift before he looked up at him, his eyes then widened.

He shook his head and kept talking, "I...I had to lie to our—my children...and myself...telling them that you were just busy...that's why you weren't there that day...and that you were out of town visiting someone important for their second birthday..." he let out a weak laugh, pressing a hand to his foreheads and one to his stomach, he felt sick.

You know Kachi was the one who asked first? She apparently heard it from tv and mimicked it, asking where he father was...Izuku why weren't you there? Did you get sick of me? Was I that bad of an omega to make you leave? What I can't keep up with you? I'm the best omega, the best one you'll ever have" he snarled.

Izuku gulped, he couldn't say anything. Anything he said would be taken the wrong way. To be honest, he was just pent up, frustrated and horny. He didn't want to hurt his future mate or pups by being to rough, so he decided to do something about it to make it go away.

He went to a bar first, thinking maybe he could drink away the feeling, but then he ran into an amazing intoxicating scent, the brown haired omega who was just dumped motioning for him to come over. They chatted, drank and laughed and eventually and one thing led to another.

"I just...fuck...I can't do this anymore Izuku, I've tried to change, I've tried to think about why, or maybe if I could've changed something and...and...." he trialed off as his tears slowly came to a stop. He sucked in a heavy breath and let it out shakily. "I...I don't want you around anymore...you'll still see the kids on holidays and their birthday...but other than that...I can't stand to see you with them when you have another family in the making"

"Kacchan you can't"

"Don't callDon't call me that...I thought you stopped"

The alpha let out a broken sigh and rubbed his arm "Okay..." he knew the confrontation was going to happen at some point "Okay...just, let me spend the rest of today with them"

The omega looked up at him and nodded slowly before turning and heading back inside.

Kaminari gasped and quickly hid, then walked around the corner. "Baku?" He whispered, "Are you okay?" He played it off like he just walked out.