17

True to his word, the family stayed for a extra day before heading back home, bringing the kids with him.

Of course they asked why their mother wasn't going but he quickly shut the questions down by stating that mommy had something important to do.

They stayed with him for the remainder of the week until Katsuki came back (the blond omega made it clear that this was the only time they'd stay with the alpha for more than a weekend. Midoriya agreed quickly not wanting to anger the male even more)

Eventually, a month had passed for everyone. The quadruplet's birthday was in exactly 2 days. Bakugou had already created a party for them, and set a date on the exact day.

-

This was it.

Today was the day his babies turned 5.

The annoying sound of his alarm echoed within his room effectively waking him up. He let out a small sigh as he sat up and yawned, he was going to get an early start on the day, hopefully ending it positively.

He got out of bed stretching and went to do his business and wash his hands before heading down to the kitchen, he'd do the other stuff later. He began to make his children a nice birthday breakfast with fluffy pancakes, including sprinkles and whipped cream. A breakfast they had been asking for since last year.

Once he finished he put out glasses of apple juice and orange juice (for Ichiro since the boy didn't like apple) he hummed and slid into one of the seats, finalizing the guest for the party later today.

He then heard small footsteps and looked up seeing Kachi come out first, followed by Ichiro...then Atsuki then Koushi. He chuckled lightly "Happy Birthday brats" he mused, holding his arm out for them.

Kachi giggled and rushed over crawling into his lap and kissing his cheek gently. "Thank you!" She cooed.

The omega smiled and wrapped his arms around her, and pulled the other three close kissing all of their foreheads before letting them go. They all crawled into there seats, smiles on their faces as they dug in.

It was about 5 minutes later, and 1/4 of the pancakes gone when Atsuki spoke up. "Mommy? Where were you when we was born?"

"Hmm?" He asked raising a brow "What do you mean?"

"Like..what was you doin?"

"Oh, nothing really" he spoke, "I was on bed rest, I was huge and really couldn't move"

"Zou couldmt?" Koushi asked with the breakfast in his face. Bakugou chuckled and patted his head.

"Finish chewing first" he told him "But yeah, you guys decided to come out a month later" he said, he gave a small smile.

"What time was we born?" Kachi asked

"Um..." he trialed off "I went into labor around 2:30 in the morning...Ichiro came around 4:15, Atsuki around 4:27...Koushi 4:57 and you came at exactly 5:15" he remembered the times clearly. He knew Kirishima did as well seeing the alpha was there with him when he delivered. 'Izuku was born at 5:20' he thought with a small frown. He sighed to himself and shook his head, he couldn't stop his mind from wondering if his life would've been slightly different if the runt stayed.

"Oh" She whispered, glancing back down at her food.

It then fell into a peaceful silence, one Bakugou knew to enjoy while it lasted before the sugar kicked in.

Suddenly there were knocks at the door and Bakugou laughed at his kids reactions. They all seemed to jump at the sound and turned trying to see who it was from the window.

The omega got up and opened the door, smiling up at his best friend "Hey"

"Hey!" Kirishima said smiling, he held a few bags in his hand, he stepped through and set the bags down "Guess whose here!" He exclaimed.

The blond heard his children get up excitedly and rush over to the alpha, he looked back out about to close the door before he saw more movement, he chuckled spotting Sero and his husband Todoroki, followed by Kaminari. All 3 males baring gifts.

As the black haired beta walked back, they gave each other fist bumps. The two omega's simply smiled at each other before the blond turned to the other blond beta. He smiled fondly "Hi"

Kaminari smiled and walked up to him pecking his cheek gently "Hey Baku"

"Oh? Being shy now?" He mused as the kiss, Kaminari simply raised a brow at the statement and the omega hummed taking his hand and leaned into him.

During his heat the two had bonded, and well, did more than bonding. Of course they didn't actually do anything too intimate, seeing that Bakugou wasn't quite ready for that yet, but they had their fair share of kisses, and blow jobs....and a bit more.

Kaminari then blushed "Oh" he said chuckling lightly "Of course" he moved slightly and connected their lips gently with a small hum. Bakugou smiled and wrapped an arm around the males neck kissing back gently.

"Ooooo" the heard the teasing voice of the tall lanky beta, they pulled away and looked up at him. "When did that happen?" He mused "Alright, boyfriends now?"

"Nah" Kaminari told him "Baku here made me promise to take him on a couple of more dates before getting the official 'boyfriend' title" he told wrapping an arm around the omega's waist.

"You guys do look pretty cozy" Todoroki admitted, Kachi was in his grasp, making a braid out of the white side of his hair.

Both males blushed slightly and avoided contact with the others. Bakugou tsked and shuffled into the kitchen pulling the male with him.

The other kids were playing in the living room.

"So, Kirishima and I got you something" he began handing him the bag.

"For me?" He asked, "You didn't have to get me anything"

"Yeah! open it" Kaminari grinned, "we wanted too"

He hummed and nodded peeking in the bag, he chuckled lightly pulling out a t-shirt with an orange X as well as an apron.

"Kirishima told me how you told him that you liked this sorta of design...so we put our heads together and got it made"

"Who made it?" He asked, "How much?"

"Um, some...some dude, Aoyama I think?"

His eyes widened before he chuckled lightly, of course. The beta was in fashion, of course he'd do something like this.

"Isn't he still in France for a bit?" He asked "How did you manage to get this?"

"Well, actually, he's in town" he said smiling, "When Kirishima brought it up to him, he said he'd do it for free since apparently he owed you"

He nodded, he helped with a few designs on his newest line, it had made bank. He got his fair share of it as well.

Bakugou smiled at the outfits and set them back in the bag "I'll be sure to thank him" he told him.

Kaminari smiled, as he did Kirishima walked in with a grin, "I'm going to take them to the party, coming with us?"

Bakugou shook his head, "I'll be there in a bit, gotta get something first" he said.

Kirishima nodded and turned. The mother heard the chatter leave the home and the door shut. He turned back to the beta and wrapped his arms around him kissing him passionately once more "I gotta get the cake, and their dad" he spoke rolling his eyes, "...want to come with me?"

Kaminari nodded and wrapped his arm around his waist, kissing back. He made a light attempt at a happy purr, "Yeah, of course I do"

Betas aren't so bad {especially the electric ones}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara