2

The next morning arrived much to quickly for Bakugou's liking. His eyes pulled open and he groaned as the sun filtered past the dark blue curtains. He pulled his blanket over his head and inhaled deeply closing his eyes again.

His phone then began ringing. Loudly. He groaned once more and sat up reaching over and grabbing it, he huffed seeing it was Mina. He pressed the answer button, put it on speaker and tossed his phone back down.

"BITCH!" The pink haired girl had exclaimed, "Open your door!"

"Why the fuck are you here? It's so early!"

"It's 10. It's not early. Now get your ass up and unlock this door!"

He rolled his eyes and yawned as he slapped his bed a few times in search of his phone before hanging up. He set his phone down and got up heading to the front door. He swung it open and three people immediately shuffled past him. He wanted to scream. Of course they were all here, they could never just come alone.

Mina smiled, grabbing his hand, "Come on" she pulled him to sit down on the couch. "I know it's your weekend without the babies, so you're going out tonight!" she stood up with her arms on her hips, a bright grin on her face.

"Eh? Why? People tend to leave once they find out I have kids" he muttered.

"We know" the tall lanky male had said sitting down besides him. "That's why we set you up with one of my friends. He doesn't care that you have kids...oh and he's a beta"

The other male nodded, his red hair moving slightly as he sat down on the other side "Yeah, I've met him. He's pretty cool. And I remember you saying you were completely done with Alpha's" he joked. "Other than me" he mused.

Bakugou looked over and pecked his cheek, "Of course Shitty Hair, the only alpha for me" he gave an amused hum.

Kirishima chuckled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. He smiled, showing off his shark like teeth.

"uh, what about me?" Mina asked, moving to cross her arms.

Bakugou sighed and looked back over to the pink haired alpha. "yeah yeah, you too" he waved her off, but I'm not trying to go out tonight. I need to finish paying off my rent" he muttered.

"We can help! Don't worry!"

"You've been helping for too long"

"5 years isn't too long"

"Yeah, it kind of is. The money you guys spend on the quads you could've had saved for something else. I mean I'm glad that you did decide to help at some point, but you guys have to stop. You're wasting your money"

"Kat, we want to spend our money on the quads. We love them just like we love you, we're not trying to leave anyone behind"

The blond omega tsked, "Yeah right"

"Katsuki were serious" Kirishima had spoken up, "I love those little babies like my own, I'd do anything for them, and right now, the best thing I can do to help them, and you is to give you financial help...and you know, babysitting help too" he chuckled.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and huffed, but he let a small smile show, "Sure...fine.." he whispered, slumping into the other's arms.

Mina smiled and cheered, "Now that's out of the way, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his bedroom. The other alpha and beta right behind them. He sighed to himself wondering if this date was actually going to go well.

*•*•*•*

Ichiro sat on the dark blue loveseat with a toy in his grasp as watched his father and siblings chase each other around the home. He sighed to himself and shook his head as he slid down off the couch and headed to the kitchen, in hopes of finding a phone to call his mother with. He didn't want to be here longer than he had too.