13

The next morning arrived and Midoriya was intent on having a family breakfast some where, then maybe go to the beach, then hopefully propose to his girlfriend.

He was up around 8:12 and was packing the beach bag full of extra clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, beach stuff, extra towels, scent blockers (just in case) medicine, and other necessities.

He reached over and shook his girlfriend, "Hey, get dressed. Put on a bathing suit with a coverup or something."

She grumbled to herself and rolled over, her eyes still shut. She sighed "I'll...." she yawned "I'll be up in a bit"

"Unless you want me to leave you when we go to the beach you might want to wake up" he told her with a small snicker.

That seemed to wake her up immediately. She smiled brightly and got out of bed immediately heading to the drawers, looking for her outfits.

She grabbed a nice baby blue two piece and rushed into the restroom. She showered, brushed her teeth and washed her face then changed. She tossed on a lace cover up.

She walked back out and smiled tying her hair into a low ponytail. The alpha smiled at her and kissed the top of her head when she walked over to him. "That was fast" he mused.

"Just want to head to the beach, see the ocean and such" she grinned.

He nodded, "Let me go wake everyone up" he said turning, she stopped him and offered a small smile shaking her head, "Let me."

She left the room inside and headed to the kids first. She simply woke one child, Kachi, and helped her get dressed, waking up the other children bit by bit.

By the time Kachi had been fully dressed in a cute one piece watermelon bathing suit and her spiky hair had been managed into a cute puff. The other children began following after her lead. Atsuki wore an orange tankini with black bottoms, she took out her pig tails and smiled as her hair curled around her shoulder. She walked over to her sister with a hum and they walked out the room chatting.

Ichiro had changed into a pair of polka dot swim shorts. The dots were white while the outside was black. He put on a t-shirt with some help. Meanwhile, Koushi had watermelon shorts, accidentally matching his younger sister.

The boys walked out as well heading to join their sisters on the couch as they waited for their parents.

Ochako hummed and walked out the room heading to where the other omega slept. She took a deep breath before pushing the door open, the faint scent of caramel with a slight undertone of something she couldn't identify still lingered. Ochako sighed to herself as she walked further in and frowned seeing her boyfriend lifting up the beta off the ground.

'At least he isn't touching Bakugou' she thought. She walked over to the sleeping omega and nudged him "Hey, get up" she said.

Bakugou had been laying on his stomach, his head under the pillow. He groaned and clutched the pillow tighter as a a pounding headache settled in. A distressed pheromone filling the room instantly.

The smell cause the alpha to look over quickly. He frowned setting down the beta on the bed and shuffling over to his side. He crouched down and gently tapped his back "I'm going to grab some medicine and water alright?" He whispered to him, rubbing his back.

The pained omega simply groaned again and sighed to himself shuffling some. Ochako spotted the hickies on his neck and shook her head as she walked out the room. She knew he'd have to cover it up or else the kids would be asking.

Midoriya had left and came back handing the medicine to the omega "Say ahh" he told him. The blond peeked out from under the pillow and did as he said, taking the medicine and drinking the water.