9

A lot of time skips
_______

A few hours later, Bakugou found himself setting on the couch watching a movie, the title had slipped his mind a while ago. Kaminari had been sitting besides him. His babies sitting around them, Kachi had been in Kaminari's lap while Ichiro had been in his. Atsuki and Koushi sat in between the beta and omega. A bowl of popcorn in between them.

Bakugou smiled at them and hummed, looking at Kaminari in the corner of his eye, the male seemed just invested in the movie as the children did. He snickered to himself causing Ichiro to look up, his mouth stuffed full of popcorn. Bakugou shook his head and rubbed the boys back as he leaned on the arm of the couch.

Kaminari looked over once the movie neared its end. He smiled fondly at the omega. Bakugou raised a brow but smiled nonetheless. He moved slightly and rested his head on his shoulder humming. The beta tensed slightly but relaxed scooting closer. "Do you mind if I hold your hand?"

His face tinted slightly but he nodded removing his hand from under his thighs and took the betas hand into his own. Humming softly and giving a small smile.

*•*•*•*•*

The green haired alpha had been in his office sighing heavily as he made preparations for the vacation. He knew it would take a while to get there seeing Malibu was over seas. So he wanted to at least have a comfortable flight and place to crash once they arrived. So far, he booked 3 rooms, one for him and his girlfriend, another for the mother to his children and his date, and lastly for the quadruplets. He didn't know if he needed to book an extra in case they didn't want to sleep in the same room.

"Izuku?" He looked up and spotted his girlfriend, she smiled holding a plate of food for him and setting it down. "What do you have so far?"

He hummed and leaned back into his chair, the black furniture squeaking as he did. He pointed and the omega looked humming, "It looks nice...I better start packing if we're to leave so soon"

"It's just a couple more days..." he then trialed off "Ochako? I know we're going to be with Katsuki for a week, but please don't get into it with him...I want to have a good vacation with my kids..."

She gasped, clearly offended he was thinking that "I wasn't" she huffed crossing his arms. "I would've been civilized"

"Civilized my ass" he muttered going back to the screen, he looked at the beaches and hummed, eventually booking tickets.

"I would!" She exclaimed

"Sure babe..." he said patting her shoulder, "Why don't you go pack?"

She huffed again and turned on her heel heading to their bedroom and packing. She wasn't going to do anything...unless the blond omega did something first.

-

Eventually, those couple of days had passed. Both families were packed and ready to go. Bakugou had been waiting outside with his arms crossed as he waited for the beta to pull up. The beta had enough room in his vehicle for everyone and offered to take them to the airport where they'd met the others.

Kachi giggled as she fiddled with the straps on her backpack and pointed as she spotted the beta "Mommy look!" She said.

Bakugou hummed and walked over opening the passenger seat, "Hey" he told the beta.

Kaminari smiled "Hi" he got out and both adults began putting the suitcases and extra bags in the trunk before helping the quads into the vehicle.

-

After arriving, meeting the other two, and checking into the airport. The group of 8 sat down waiting for their flight to leave.

They spilt in four, each sitting on one side of the group of chairs. Ichiro, Kaminari, Kachi and Bakugou sat in the chairs closer to the window, while Midoriya, Ochako, Koushi and Atsuki sat near the window.

Each child had been given a bunch of necessities for the 11 hour trip which included a coloring book, crayons, markers, small books, puzzles, games, and a bunch of snacks for them.

Their parents had even stored blankets and tablets in their own carry one in case what they had wasn't enough.

"Now boarding Flight 7-C, to Malibu"

"That's us" Midoriya had told his daughter, the little girl was in his lap coloring what looked like a bunny "Are you ready?" He asked.

Atsuki nodded and got up, putting her things back into her cute little yellow bag (similar to the one her father had as a child)

Koushi had gotten up, yawning some, he looked close to falling asleep, both Midoriya and Ochako made sure to keep him up so he could sleep during the flight. The boy walked over to his mother and stuck his arm ups.

Bakugou raised a brow putting on his backpack and finishing the rest of his drink. He tossed the plastic in a nearby trash can and scooped the boy up. "Try not to fall asleep okay?" He asked him.

"First class first please" the flight attendant had asked. Midoriya hummed and nodded when the other adults looked at him. He had extra cash to spare, he knew Bakugou would say something so before he could he quickly heading to check in, showing the tickets for him, his girlfriend and the children. He headed into the tunnel, rolling his suitcase. Atsuki followed after him quickly, as did Kachi and Ochako.

Bakugou hummed and showed his tickets. Once scanned he headed after the alpha. The beta besides him.

"First class?" Kaminari asked "I didn't know your ex was rich" he whispered to him.

Bakugou hummed "Eh technically, some of it was mine but I guess I would've had it by now" he said doing a headcount. He paused not seeing Ichiro, he quickly stopped handing Koushi over and rushing back.

Ichiro had been holding his stuffed animal as the flight attendant tried to calm him down before he burst into tears. Bakugou let out the sigh he didn't realize he was holding and scooped the boy up whispering an apology to him and thanking the flight attendant.

He headed back into the tunnel "I thought you went with daddy"

"I did..but I had to put my trash away....when I look back you was gone"

"Aw I'm sorry baby...I didn't mean to leave you"

He nodded burying his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his caramel scent. He let out a small sigh, the fear he had earlier slowly fading away.

The omega caught up with Kaminari and gave a small smile.

"He's okay?" Kaminari asked, readjusting Koushi as he headed closer to the airplane. The suitcase rolling being him.

Bakugou nodded slowly and hummed to himself. Once they boarded the plane they were told they had a small area, there were two sections split. There were 4 recliners two on each side and small chairs in front of the recliners. A tv was in the middle so both sides could see perfectly.

The girls immediately giggled and rushed over to the small chairs sitting down. Midoriya and Ochako sat across from them.

The omega and beta sat on the other side, setting both boys in the small chairs before putting their bags up.

Once settled Bakugou turned the tv on, leaning on the arm with a small sigh. Midoriya happened to be next to him. The alpha hummed "Nice huh?"

His eyes flickered up at the male "I guess" he muttered to himself.

Midoriya smiled, "I figured you'd say something like that" he mused.

Bakugou simply rolled his eyes and leaned back into the chair. The airplane rumbled and soon took off.