16

Sci: "Ok these are the last to tapes!" Sci said holding up 2 tapes.
The others were ready to finally get their answers.

Error was silent most of the day after the event, he didn't know what he agreed to but he knew it wasn't good.
"Mom are you ok?" Error looked down at core and smiled.
"Yeah I am, I just had a bad dream." Error said swiftly not to worry Core and walked away to find Serum, only to find Scalpel.
The audience was in the edge of their seats.
"There you are, I've been looking for you." ( I'm Getting nervous. Sir!-) Error backed away slightly from Scalpel.
"So, did you meet them?" Error acted innocent but he was still scared.
"N-no I'm afraid not." Serum nodded and left, at least Error thought so.
As soon as He was out of sight Error speed down the hallway to Serums office to tell him what was going on.

Dream: "I don't know if it's the best idea to lie."
Ink: "Me nether."

Error made it to scalpels room and knocked on the door.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Serum opened the door and his eyes meet with Errors. "Is something wrong?".
Error looked around before speaking.
"Yes, your brother found a way to contact fate, well form to to contact fate. I was able to but I think I made a deal on accident. And I don't even know what I agreed to. I need you to take Core out of here if he finds out." Serum nodded.
"How about we talk more about this inside?" Error nodded and walked inside the office, but yesterday again someone was watching form the side lines.

Nightmare: "Well sh-"
Blue: "Shh!"

Scalpel walked away and towards a certain cell. He opened the door and went though.
"Hello there little Mouse. I need you to come with me."
The used to be sleeping Core woke up and got up still haft asleep, but Gwen they saw Scalpel they tried to move away but was harshly grabbed and picked up and placed in arms they didn't want to be in.
"Let's go, shall we?"
Core shook there head, to frightened to speak, but it want unnoticed.

Core Frisk was visibly shaking,Error no justice and put his arm around them.
Error: "Let's hope rat least something good happens."