14

The movie theater was ecstatic to finally have an answer to there cliffhanger.

Ink: "OK LET'S DO THIS!"

Error grumbled as he walked back to Scalpel's Office not happy about having to be in the same room as him again. Error reached the door and opened it seeing Scalpel sitting there looking menacingly at him with a smile. Error shivered but sat in his seat. "So lab rat, I'm going to ask you 3 questions then you get to ask me 3 questions. Got it?" Error nodded and sat there for a few seconds before scalpel spoke. "Tell me... why were you hugging my brother Serum yesterday?"

Blue: "He was the one who was spying on Error!"
Outer: "I had a gut feeling that he was."
Red: "Honestly same."
Lust: "yeah me to."
Error shot up. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" Scalpel only chuckled darkly. "Now now, you have to give me(me auto corrected to he and my first thought was "He he" 😂) an answer." Error was shaking slightly in fear. "I-I was thanking him f-for watching Frisk." Scalpel patted Errors head and smiled. "Good job." Error's blood boiled with rage. "Now that I answered your question, you answer mine." Error said. "Well I was walking down the hallway wen I saw you, your child, and my brother hugging." Error cursed himself for not being careful enough. "Now, seance you are so worked up I'm just getting straight to the point, I want to make a deal." Error stiffed. "What kind of deal?" "A deal of protection, I protect you by giving you and your child easy tests, I protect Serum by not telling the boss. Then you help me prove that the Mulitvers exist before my brother dose. Do we have a deal?" Scalpel asked putting his hand in front of Error. "And if I refuse?" "All those things will happen except the opposite." Error shivered at the thought. After a few more seconds Error shook his hand selling the deal. "Now" Scalpel let go of Errors hand. "Go run along now, back to your sell." Error quickly got up and left the room, still now completely believing what happened.

Ink: "Well.....uh I don't know what to say."
Classic: "Well we all know Scalpel's a jerk."
Nightmare gang: "Agreed."
Everyone: "agreed."