11

Changing some stuff.

Red: "I'm still pissed about that Scalpel guy."
Everyone: "same."
Life: "I wonder what will happen next."
Error: "Me too."

Error was walking with core to the lunch room. Though it wasn't lunchtime, it was the middle of the night. Everyone was at the lunch room, even some of the scientists. It was silent and still.....someone had died today. Ela had gold hair and pale skin. Her health wasn't the best but she always did a lot. Her eyes reflected the forest and her soul was a beautiful yellow. She was always wild and free, but her disease and health caught up with her, she didn't go painlessly.

Error: "Do you remember reaping anyone like that Reaper?"
Reaper: "No I don't- Oh sh-"
Grim smacked his brother's head.
Grim: "BROTHER!"
Reaper: "Sorry bro, but I remember this one kid that I was Reaping, (it was my first time reaping) the kid  looked super sick. Wen she saw me.....she smiled at me."
Grim: "That's sad and happy, she smiled at you even though she knew it was her time. She excepted it."
Error: "So she basically smiled at death itself....."
Reaper: "Well one haft of death."
Dust: "Damn."
Killer: "That's sad."
Blue: "Yeah."

Wen someone dies here the oldest hosts the funeral. Everyone will stand in a circle holding hands with all the things that the deceased person held dear in the middle. They sing a little song for the dead, but they only stead tears after the ceremony, they believe wen The ceremony is held the spirit of the deceased will watch over it, so wen their spirit leaves them the last thing they will see is not tears wishing for them to stay but friends wishing them goodbye.
The eldest would go around asking people to vote for "Last Bedtime Story Teller." The person goes to the middle of the circle and tells the deceased persons favorite story for their departure into the afterlife..........Error was chosen.

Ink: "Thats an interesting way to hold a funeral."
Dream was currently crying on a blushing Cross.
Dream: "That's SO SAD!!! She has to read his dead friend!"
Error: "I think of as a sweet gesture."
Nightmare: "Kinda like a last wish."
Error: "I keep forgetting that I'm in this tape, everyone is treating it like a movie-"
Cross shoved popcorn in his mouth and shushed him.
Cross: "Shhhhhhhhhhhh, your running the theater vibe."
Error grumbled.

Everyone was holding hands quietly all of the scientist's watched form the corner of the room, observing, some even joined the circle out of respect. The children started singing. "Oh dear Ela, we will miss you so, but don't be sad, for we hold your memory's close to our hearts and souls~ (close to our hearts and souls~) OoooooOoooooOoooooOooooooOoo~ hush now dear Ela, enjoy our song and story we will tell.~" Error walked to the middle of the circle and began to tell a story that he used to tell her.
"There once was a boy, with skin as white as snow, as week as a twig, but his mind was at strong as a bison and is big as sky. He was intelligent and came up with new ways to do thing, but he was ignored because he wasn't strong, so he went out, looking to prove himself."
Some of the children looked confused at what those things were but continued listening. "Then there was a skeleton, bones a fair white, and eyes a shade of  royal blue, her magic strong but she'd rather read under an apple tree. She was the daughter of a great family line, she always got attention and chests full of gold. But all she ever wanted was a book and a quiet place to read. Unlike the boy she was strong and had everything the boy could ever want, but she rejected the one thing that the bot wanted the most, attention." They all listed intently.

Blue: "Wow! Error your a good story teller!"
Error: "Thank you, but I don't think I'm that good."
UT Chara: "Dunkel Error! Your the bests story teller in the world!"
The rest agreed.
Error: "Thank you all."

"Wen they met, the girl skeleton was hiding behind a tree reading trying to getaway from all the attention, them the boy came around and saw her reading and not talking to others like most nobles, he went up to her and asked her why she didn't talk to others. She simply stated that she didn't like talking to them. He thought that she thought that she was better then them, so he brought out his Journal and told her to read it, she simply looked at him, took the book from his hand and began to read it. She was captivated bye it. 'Where did you get this.' She asked. He told her that he wrote it. She looked surprised but smiled at him, 'you have a brilliant mind!' She complemented him. And then they started to talk and meet up every day blossoming into a beautiful friendship. Both so different, but got along so well. They both grew closer to each other till they fell in love. Then......the first witch was born."

The theater began clapping, applauding, and crying.
Error blushed slightly but still felt bad for himself and everyone close to Ela.

The scientists were aw stricken with Error's story. The eldest felt Ela's spirit leaves the room and announced it. Everyone broke out in tears.

'Today was a hard day. For all of us.'

A few sans were crying.