Part 4

Everyone was still trying to get over the last tape, no one ever expected Error to act like a mother, except the Nootmare gang, Blue, and the Chara's.

"Ok we are going to play the next tapes, dose anyone need anything?" Red raised his hand. "Can I get some more popcorn?" Ink looked at him for a second before handing fell some more popcorn. 'I swear this is becoming a movie theater!' "It's starting!" Sic sans excitedly.

It's been 7 days since he had gotten his child, he new the basics dew to him being the 2 oldest, but not enough, when Frisk needed they're diaper change he honestly freaked out.

UF Papyrus (Fell): "Weak."

He had to ask one of the few people who new how to change diapers dew to having younger siblings. It smelled like death.

Death: "Hay! I don't smell!"

Still he was able to manage, all for his little terror, his new life purpose, his child, every if it's not by blood he will love them even after the world end or something like that. Frisk would start blabbing soon (idk baby anatomy, let's just say that they already finished teething) maybe they would call him dad, or mom, the kids usually call him mom so maybe they would call him mom? His heart fluttered a bit, he always enjoys taking care of the children here, who they would look for is approval in everything, play games, 'Is this how mother used to feel?' His heart stung, he shook his head and just continued thinking about something else, like how Christmas is today! He new no one had much but they made the most of it, error put his had on his tear marks, hoping that they forgot to restrain this part of his magic, he had tried everything else but his strings because he thought they were useless in this situation, but now that everyone else was trying to gift people thighs he was going to try to sewing something for people around the facility. And it worked!

UT Toriel: "Aww that is so sweet!"
Ink: "Wait you can create!?"
Error: "Yes I can, what else do you think I would do with my strings?"
Ink: "uhhhhh..."
Cross: "Let's just continue!"

He had spent a good amount of hours sewing scarves before the time give was up, he had also sewn a little blanket for his little terror.
He walked into the cafeteria area to see people waiting with small boxes or hiding objects in there arms, as was he. Then the big hand out began, quite a few of the, were for him and his little terror, he couldn't help but smile at everything, especially wen he started handing out scarves, everyone was amazed and exited about his scarves, wen they asked about were he got them he would show them the strings, leaving them astonished.

Dream: "It's so sweet I'm going to dust!" But the sudden realization hit him.
Dream: "Wait no!-"
Killer: "Oh man that was a killer pun!"
Classic: "I have to agree that tickled my funny bone!"
Stretch: "Guess it is really that time of the year!"
UT Papyrus: "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

"Today was a good day...." "Bleh!" Error looked down at Frisk as they nibbled on an apple core that was cut for them earlier. "Were did you get that?" "Bleh." "Guess you new nickname is Core now am I right? I mean you seem seem to like that apple core right?" Core looked satisfied at the nickname. "Ok then my little terror! Guess you nickname is Core now!"

Core: "Wait, but that's my nickname... Core, and Frisk..... WAIT IS THAT ME?!"
UF Chara: "But that one has color."
US Frisk: "Maybe something happened?"
Error looked at Core sweetly.
Error: "Guess your my new little terror till we find out if that's actually you?"
Core: "O-Ok."
All Chara's: "Welcome to the fam!"
Story shift Chara starts to noogy Core Frisk affectionately.