Part 9

All in the theater knew the drill, the sad but sometimes adorable life of Error, but little do they know... someone knew was going to appear.

Sci: "We're going to start!"

Error was walking to Serum's room to keep his end of the deal, he came up to the tall scientist's door. He knocked on the door of the lab room. Serum opened the door quickly and quietly he beaconed Error in.
"So who will I help you?" Serum looked at Error. "I need you to help me make a deal with a entity that calls themselves, 'F@t3'." He said as he took out a peculiar looking machine out of a box.

Error flinched at the name, every if it glitched out he could understand what was being said.

Error nodded and stood the scientist's side holding his arm slightly, and looking at the mechanism in curiosity. Serum's face tinted a light purple. "This will get us in contact with them. I need you to grab onto my arm." Error grabbed his arm and held it close to his chest. Serum's face lit up a little more.
Serum stared up the Machine, it stared shaking and railing, then a portal opened up in front of them. It was black and white, Serum and Error walked toward it, till they were in font of it. "You ready?" Error nodded and walked into it with the other skeleton.
It was completely different then what ether of them had expected. It was darker then a star-les sky, quieter then anything they have ever herd. It was peaceful and beautiful, the sky of the place had what looked like different shades of blue fire dancing in the sky along with purple stars. The group was warm and wet with life, the dirt was so full of life that you could feel it coursing through everything, the grass was glowing with turquoise, light blues, and a teal color. The trees were huge and glowing green, the bark was a light brown that glowed very softly. Little yellows dots floating around the trees.

Blue: "Oh My GOODNESS! THATS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!"
All agreed with him, taking pictures.

In the distance you could see a giant woman laying down on the ground but not harming anything somehow wearing a white dress, playing with a creature that they could not recognize it had big metal like wings but a furry soft looking body, and a face of a swan, the legs looked like leather and had sharp clause. The woman was blue and looked ghostly and almost see through except for her blue tint and pure yellow eyes. She looked at us and smiled softly. She got up and started walking towards them

Error: 'That's not Fate, that's!' Error (lol it auto corrected to Errormare) smiled.
Ink: 'Why is he smiling? Does he know her?'

Serum and Error looked amazing at the place, but there expression change when they saw the giant woman walking toward them. Serum put his arm in front of Error in an order to protect him. Soon the giant woman soon in front of both skeletons kneeling. Serum stood in front of Error protecting him. Errors face dusted a very light yellow, both of the skeletons stepped back in fear. The giant woman chuckled slightly before signing to the creature that she was with to pick up something. I came back with a variety of fruit that Serum or Error had never seen before, they were glowing all different colors, violet yellows, reds, greens, pinks, purples, oranges, and some were blended together to make other colors or gradients of color. The woman Took them in her hand and offered it to the two.

Dream: "Wow!"
Horror: "Look at all that food that could feed me and my bro for weeks!"
Red: "That's a lot of color, it's burning my eyes."
Ink: "THATS AMAZING! Not your eyes burning I meant the colors, I wonder if I could mix some of my paint together to get that!"

Error observed the woman, seeing no ill intentions in her eyes he lowered Serum's arm stepped forward. Serum tried to stop him by grabbing his arm. "Stop you could get hurt, we don't know what she will do!" Error shook his head. "I think she wants us to take the....food? Plus if she wanted to hurt us she would have done it already." Serum looked at Error one last lime and let him go. "You better not get hurt." Error nodded the walked towards her slowly and took a fruit from her hand, and bit it. A satisfying crunch slashed through the silence.

Nightmare: "Not going to lie I'm kind of jealous. That looks delicious."

It was an explosion of flavor, Error bit into it once more, it was truly delicious.

*insert jealous Horror*

He grabbed another one and walked over to Serum hastily to give it to him. Serum was hesitant at first but wen he bit into it his eyes were stars. Error looked up at the woman, she looked happy. " excuse me miss but who are you?" The giant woman looked surprised at Error's courage to speak up to her. "Oh my name?" She voice was soothing and soft, like a mother's voice. "My name is Destiny."

Error's smile grew wider. 'Mom'