Part 8

The movie theater- I mean- you know what screw it. The movie theater was full of feels and excited watchers wanting to know what's going to happen next.
Sci: "ok we're going to start!"
All got quite and still ready to continue watching the life of Error and Core Frisk.

We had to through check up procedures like everyday, but this time was different, he usually had a nurse check up on him, she was a kind and sweet woman, one of the good faculty members in this hell hole. Today Serum was to check up on him. It was a silent walk to the room, uncomfortable silence. Wen he got there he saw Serum looking distressed hunched over a desktop. "Your name Serum if I'm not mistaken?" Serum looked up at Error from his desk. "So subject 43721 told you my name hu, subject 3521?" Error flinched at his tone, it was the same but something else resided in it. Fondness. "I need to check up on your soul." Error sat on the steel table and took out his soul.

Ink: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Serum walked over to him hand crouched in front of him slightly, observing his soul. Error was quite but had a thoughtful look while answering the scientist's questions. "Who are you feeling today?" Error was taken a back at his concerned tone. "I have been feeling fine, but something has been on my mind." Serum looked up at Error in curiosity. "What is on your mind?" Error hesitated and bit his lip.(?) "I want to make a deal with you." Serum paused. "What's the deal?" Error looked into the scientist's eyes. "I want you to answer my questions, and in return I will help you with you experiment on the "Multiverse." Do we have a deal?"

Cross: "Wow! He he's good at making deals!"

Serum contemplated it for a minute before agreeing. "We do, you have 3 questions." Error smiled. "What part do me and Core have in your experiment?" "I was going to send out both of you to the Multiverse to prove it existed, but I found a safer way." Error nodded. "Why did you want to work here?" "The youthful me wanted to make a difference in the world, I still have the same goal, but not as pure methods." Error flinched. "Now your last question?-" "Why did you separate me from Frisk?" Serum froze. What was he supposed to say? "I-I-" "Tell me or the deal is off." Serums was sweating. "An experiment went wrong, I'm sorry, I never wanted to make her like that...." "Like. What?" 'Jesus he's scary.' Thought the scientist. "She has lost color from her body, and she says that she can see everything."

Core: "...."
Error hugged Core, they hugged back.

"Take me to them, NOW." Serum pick picked up Error like last time.... but he didn't know why, and Error was to worried about there little terror to complain.
They stopped at the door of a new sell, Cores Sell. Once he opened the door Core ran to Error. "MOM!" Error immediately hugged back and smiled with tears in his eyes. "I missed you to." Error did not care that they lost color anymore, he just wanted to hug them for eternity. "Mom, do you hate me now?" Frisk asked, Error was shocked, why would he hate them. "Why would I hate you?" "Because I look different." Error scoped up Core and hugged them tighter. "You still look adorable, I could never hate you my little terror!" Core giggled at the others actions.

Blue: "I think I'm gonna cry!" He said fanning his face trying to make the tears stop.
Dream: "Me too!" He was doing the same actions as Blue.
The Nightmare gang was already crying.
Ink: "Error I'm sorry for everything I ever said to you!"
Error: "it's fine." Even he was shedding tears.

Serum looked at the happy expressions on Errors face. The feeling got stronger, he felt heat rising to his face. 'Is this feeling............love?" 

Ink: "HOLD UP ERROR IS A CHILD-"
Sci: "Actually he's 15 now I think."
Ink "BUT THAT IS STILL VERY ILLEGAL!!!"
Dream: "Brother."
Nightmare: "What is it."
Dream: "Could we form an alliance?"
Nightmare stopped for a second before the goop on his face melted of showing a smiling skeleton.
Nightmare: "I've been waiting for you to ask that dumba*s!
The two brothers embraced each other and cried.
Everyone was happy and crying at the same time. Even the Author shed a tear.

I'm not even going to lie I'm literally crying-