Chapter 2- Sight of a Princess

Opal was stunned, unsure of what to think. Princess? What did that mean?! It had to be some sort of prank. Internally, she was panicking, but she couldn't help but feel drawn for more answers.

"You're kidding...right?"

Auriana giggled, "Nope!"

Opal felt a hand slither onto hers, guiding her to her broach. Opal always wore a choker around her neck which had a special butterfly broach attached to it. She had it since she was a baby, and she didn't know much about it besides the fact it was deeply special.

"Your broach is an accessory that can help you transform."

"Transform?...I-"

"Opal I know it's confusing, but please follow through with us...okay?" Iris said, squeezing her hand lightly. She knew this was all beginning to overwhelming and confuse her.

Opal was so puzzled with everything that was going on, but she had a feeling that she had to trust these people. "...Okay." She nodded, swallowing her worries.

"Repeat these words, 'Opal, princess of Mounu."

Opal rose a brow, pausing. "Opal, princess of Mounu?" She mumbled.

"No. No, no, say it with confidence! OPAL, PRINCESS OF MOUNU!" Auriana practically yelled out. Opal whined from her loudness, nodding vigorously. "Okay, okay!" The directions made no sense, but there was no harm in saying a few words, right?

She inhaled deeply, shaking the anxiety out of her wrists.

"Opal, princess of Mounu!"

She quickly felt her whole body go light and fluttering feeling. Her clothing disappeared and she felt a different, tight, outfit wrap on her. But not only that...she saw light...a bright white one.

"Opal you look...beautiful!" She heard Auriana say.
But she didn't respond, her eyes were in pain, and she felt light-headed. She collapsed onto her knees, rubbing the side of her head as she groaned softly.

"Opal?" Iris placed a hand on her shoulder.

Opal wagged her head around, her eyes were wide.

"I can see..." Opal muttered out, her hands shaking. Everything was blurry for a second, but she could make out three figures before her. They all seemed pretty surprised, even with her unclear vision.

Once everything became more stable, Opal took in her surroundings; bright green grass that covered the ground, pale blue skies above her with fluffy white clouds, and the three gorgeous girls that were in front of her.

She could see, for the first time in her life!

Instead of cloudy, blue irises, her eyes were a beautiful dark brown. "The power that came with your transformation must've given you the ability to see again!" Talia exclaimed.

Opal then realized, she transformed. She spun around, admiring her short dress and long cape and sleeves, her long purple hair that was dyed yellow at the bottom.

"I'm beautiful." She looked at the three, her jaw quickly dropping at Talia, Iris, and Auriana. "I mean, you guys are beautiful! Wow...I can't believe it, I'm a princess! Are you guys princesses too?"

Iris nodded. "Mhm, I'm Iris, princess of Ephedia."
"Auriana, princess of Volta!" Aurianna said enthusiastically.
"And I'm Talia, princess of Xeris." Talia nodded, resting her hand on her hip.