CHAPTER 27

NAYEON'S POV

[5 AM]

I usually wake up this early to get ready for work. The first thing I do when I get out of bed is to open my window, I just love the breeze of the morning air.

Then I go and get ready for work, sometimes if I get the time I make breakfast which rarely happens, after that I...

After that, what do I do again?

After that...

**PHONE VIBRATES**

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

Good morning! I just got out of bed and thought about you. Did you have breakfast? I hope you have a great day today, if you need anything, if you need me, call me and I'll come running to you.

Ahhh maja, sometimes it's late but the Sun always greets me with her warmest smile and I know for sure, today will be great once again

-

Then Sana and ahjussi come to pick me up for work, it's always been the three of us since I started working in South Korea. To be honest there's not a dull moment with Sana. There's always something, it's either something she just found out, an argument with Momo, or just simply, Tzuyu. But without her, it'll be a whole new story.

After that, I met Dahyun, Momo's girlfriend. Mina the so-called baby of the J-line but definitely the unnie out of the three and Chaeyoung, Mina's long-time suitor. It's been a while since I got it here and I could certainly say that everything is better than it used to be.

SN : "Unnie, your girlfriend called a while ago."

NY : "What did she say?"

SN : "Woah! You didn't even ask who it was! Is Yoo Jeongyeon really your girlfriend now?"

NY : "Shhh! Someone might hear you."

SN : "Well sorry I was surprised to found out you two are dating."

NY : "Aish, we're not. It's just besides work she's the only one who calls me. And there's like no one else you use to tease me."

SN : "Fair enough...."

NY : "So what did she say?"

SN : "She said she's gonna finish work early tonight. So if you want she'll wait for you in her usual spot."

NY : "Hmmm."

"Position please!"

NY : "Tell her we might finish late. I'll send her a message later." I said walking back to the set.

SN : "Arraso."

-

Before we knew it, it's already 10 at night and we're in the car on our way back to the company. Sana hands me my phone just like any other day where I finish my schedule.