CHAPTER 17

NO ONE POV'S

Maybe it was the calmness of the night that left the two of them in silence.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" The soft and sweet voice caresses her ear.

Jeongyeon turns to her side and found Nayeon getting lost in the vast sky.

"It is." She answered unintentionally from the heart.

NY : "And when did Hangang became this beautiful?"

JY : "Ehhhhh? It's always been beautiful Ms. Im."

NY : "Haha mianhae, it is but it looks different in the morning. Usually, when we drive through it, it's traffic or I'm sleeping. This is the first time I got a good look on it." She smiled.

JY : "Arraso, let's make a quick stop."

NY : "Wait, what if somebody sees us?"

JY : "Would it really matter? If they see us we can always say we're friends. Besides I don't think there's still a lot of people here, it's already late."

NY : "Arraso, sorry for making you stop."

JY : "Haha loosen up. I wanted some fresh air anyway."

Jeongyeon parked the car, she wore her cap and mask and Nayeon did the same. They started to make their way closer to the river. Just like what the taller girl said, there's just a handful of people walking around.

NY : "There are still people selling at this time?"

JY : "Well, it's a popular place."

NY : "I mean at this time of the night?"

JY : "Life is hard Ms. Im."

NY : "I want ice cream! I'll buy you one." She said out of nowhere.

JY : "All of a sudden? It's a bit chilly, we can look for something warmer."

NY : "I want ice cream."

"