CHAPTER 3

NO ONE'S POV 

[3 YEARS AGO]

It hasn't been that long since Im Nayeon started her career in South Korea. She's already named as one of the most well-anticipated rookies in the entertainment industry. One reason was that her trainee days were short it didn't even last a year. To be fair she had a modeling career back in New Zealand until her best friend Park Jihyo convinced her to work for her.

The first thing she learned since she got back was to be humble to everyone. At least for Jihyo's agency humbleness is number one. It wouldn't matter if they're a senior in the Industry or someone who cleans her table. It's also one of the reasons why a lot of people took a liking for her.

Because Im Nayeon is the exact meaning of what you see is what you get.

-

Today, Nayeon was invited to guest in one of the most popular variety shows in Korea as a representative of a movie she's playing a supporting role on. Just like any other day she and Sana came early so they won't hinder anyone.

Everyone was busy preparing, some were fixing her hair and some her make-up. She was reading through the script when she noticed a girl chewing some gum came walking inside her dressing room.

 She was reading through the script when she noticed a girl chewing some gum came walking inside her dressing room

The girl stood next to her and said something Nayeon didn't pick up. She continued talking but she didn't understand a word she has said. Until the taller girl took a paper towel and a pen.

NY : "Ah! Mianhe."

Being the humble person she is Nayeon took the paper towel and didn't hesitate to give her sign to the girl. In which the other just chuckles and walks away. Nayeon notices how the people inside the room stopped moving, she looked around and found everyone staring at her. Quickly she looked at Sana who was shocked by something she didn't understand.

NY : "Wae?" She took her headset off.

SN : "Pabo." She mouthed.

NY : "Huh?"

Sana just looked at the girl who was halfway out of the room. Suddenly Nayeon stood up.

NY : "Wait..."

The taller girl turned around and looked at her.

NY : "Wait, a while ago.... Uhm, what did you say?"

"Well, I was hoping I can get your number, grab some coffee sometime and you know maybe we can be friends. But I guess you are a busy person."

NY : "Mianhe I didn't mean to, I thought you wanted my......"

"Sign?" The girl chuckles. "Since you got in the trouble of signing this for me I'll keep it. Maybe frame it and put it in the middle of my house. Oh, where is my manners. Sorry my name is Yoo Jeongyeon and you are?"