CHAPTER 16

NO ONE'S POV

She slowly turned around and there she was, Im Nayeon was standing right in her back smiling.

NY : "Mianhae, I was in your way."

And maybe the gods above have run out of patience in how slow she was they started making a move for her.

JY : "G-gwenchana." She stutter. "It was my fault for not looking at my back, are you leaving?"

NY : "Ani, I was gonna move to this side since Jihyo shove me off my seat. She'll probably gonna do it again later and I don't want to sit in the middle of those couples. That's if it's okay with you."

JY : "Of..... Of course." She said moving sideways. "You can sit next to Tzu."

NY : "Gomawo, also I thought it'll be better this way since I'm closer to you than to others."

Nayeon sat down and started to sing along to the rest of the girls. While Jeongyeon was left speechless, she's like a tamed dragon. She can't understand what's happening to her, why is it too hard to keep a normal conversation with the other girl.

-

JY : "So did you get a good rest yesterday?"

After two whole songs, Yoo Jeongyeon has finally mustered enough courage to talk to Im Nayoen.

NY : "I did, I was exhausted the moment I got to my place I pass out haha."

JY : "Did you even have dinner?"

NY : "No, I was too lazy to get up but we ate a lot yesterday hahaha."

JY : "Uhmmm about the question you have yesterday...."

NY : "What question?"

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

NY : "Mianhae, usually when I'm tired I end up saying things

NY : "Mianhae, usually when I'm tired I end up saying things. Did I ask you something weird??"

JY : "Oh, nothing. It wasn't that important."