CHAPTER 37

NO ONE'S POV

"Im Nayeon, W-Will you marry me?" The taller girl stutter.

Jeongyeon's whole body trembles as she asked the question. Her lips were turning pale and everyone stops to look at them.

"The last call for all passengers for flight 0103 to South Korea"

"Again, last call for all passengers for flight 0103 to South Korea."

Jeongyeon raises her eyebrows. Maybe asking the older girl's hand for marriage was not a good idea. But no matter what Nayeon's answer is Jeongyeon will never stop loving her.

Even if Nayeon says no, Jeongyeon will never let her go.

The taller girl catches a glimpse of Seoyeon and Nayeon's parents. The three were telling her to ask the other girl again. Jeongyeon clears her throat, took deep breathes, and held the ring with both of her hands.

"Im Nayeon, will you marry me?"

-

Nayeon looks at her, she hasn't said the word but she only has one answer. The awkward pause between Jeongyeon's question and her answer was just because Nayeon was wondering where did Jeongyeon get the ring? What she didn't know was Jeongyeon bought the ring a few days after they got together.

Have you ever love someone so much you just knew she's the one?

That's what happened to Jeongyeon. After realizing she's in love with Nayeon, she was certain that if it's not the older girl then she'll just grow old alone. The thought came in, on one of those mornings where she usually gets up early to make breakfast for them.

Nayeon sleeps like a baby, at least that's how Jeongyeon sees it.

Leaving her in bed was the hardest part of every waking day. So instead of jumping out of the bed, Jeongyeon developed this hobby where she stares at Nayepm for 5 minutes before she stands up. 5 minutes where she just memorizes every detail in her face. One morning the taller girl woke up to a sleeping Nayeon. It was cold outside, but the colder the weather gets the warmer Nayeon becomes. She looks at her for more than what she usually does and out of nowhere a thought just crosses her mind.

She wants to marry Nayeon, maybe tomorrow? Or the next day after? They could do it next year for all she cares. As long as it's Nayeon she gets to marry.

So, in order to get married, you have to have a ring. That's what she thought and she knew asking Nayeon for her ring size would just be too much at the moment. The smartest way she thought of doing it is to measure it on its own.

Jeongyeon turns around and starts searching the drawer in her nightstand for something to tie around Nayeon's finger.

All she could find was a red string.