20- Wingwoman

Nico POV

I am more than happy to tell him about us but Lili says it'll feel like she's under pressure if we do, so she wants to wait.

But seriously, the thrill of sneaking around with Lili in Matt's house has me on a constant high.

The secret glances, the subtle touches, the trying not to throw her on the table and devour her Infront of everyone, every time she bites her lip.

I'm gonna destroy that sexy little mouth of hers.

I'm pretty sure Sophie already knows and she's playing the ultimate wingman (or wingwoman I guess)

Usually a visit to see Matt means ninety percent of my time is working or drinking with him, but he seems extremely busy even accounting for the baby.

The most obvious sign she knew was over dinner the first night. (which was actually pretty good considering Matt cooked) When she apologized about my ensuite shower not working and suggested I use Lili's since the main bathroom is a floor down.

Thing is. The shower works fine. I had one after Lili came all over my face earlier. She just gave me a valid reason to be naked in Lili's room. I saw the wink she shot Lili when she suggested I use hers.

Sophie has asked Matt for a movie night tonight, (just the two of them while his Ma is here to help with Ella) Which sends Aunt Penny to the nursery and them to their room.

She suddenly decided this morning that she needs new clothes and had Matt take her rather than go with Lili. Then as the rain has let up Sophie insisted on them taking their first walk 'as a family'.

I'm not sure where aunt Penny has been all day but it has meant we've had the place to ourselves today.

Sophie is a genius I'm gonna be getting that woman such a massive wedding present.

I haven't wasted a minute of my time alone with Lili. I won't take her virginity not when I haven't even taken her on a proper date yet. But Lili doesn't need to lose her virginity for me to bring her pleasure.

A fact I've happily spent the day proving.

The moment everyone left I went looking for Lili, finding her cleaning up her breakfast dishes in the sink.

Her ass looks amazing in her skinny jeans, I just want to sink my teeth into it.

I move towards Lili feeling like a hunter about to devour its prey. And man am I gonna devour her.

Slipping my hands beneath her loose football jersey I enjoy the feel of her soft skin beneath my fingers.

Pulling my body flush against hers my hand wandering higher to stroke the lace of her bra. My other hand scooping her curls out of the way to give my lips access to her neck.

"Lili" I breathe against her skin, I hear her breath catch at the sound of lust in my voice. I brush my thumb over her nipple loving how little the lace hides from me.

"What are you doing in here?" She whispers back, even knowing that there is nobody here to hear us.

"I'm hungry"

"Then eat something," she laughs.

"Oh I plan too" I smirk against her neck, peppering kisses while my hand drops to the button of her jeans, snapping it open with one hand.

I hook my thumb's into the waistband wiggling the jeans over her hips to reveal her purple lace panties. Using my foot I push away her jeans, moving my body close to press against her. My hands moving back up her body to pluck at her erect nipples.

I tug and roll her nipples between my fingers loving how her breathing changes when she's enjoying herself. I tug the jersey over her head letting it fall to the floor, leaving my sexy goddess in her underwear.

Her perky ass presses against my groin making my cock twitch in my pants. I can't wait to be buried inside her, to feel her walls milk my cock when she cums.

I plant kisses down her neck continuing my path down her spine and applying a little pressure to make her lean forward, tipping her hips to push her ass out more.

When I reach her panties I start to pull them down following them over her hip and down her thighs with my mouth then working my way back up nipping and kissing her inner thigh.

She's completely exposed to me like this, her puckered ass hole visible between her spread cheeks, the flower between her legs glistening with her juices already.

I use my fingers to part her nether lips completely opening her up to me. Then wrapping my hands around her thighs to hold her still I bury my face into her sweet nectar.

Starting at her clit I lick one long stroke the full length of her pussy up to her ass hole. The moment my tongue touches the tight ring of muscles I feel Lili tense up in surprise.

"If you want me to stop anything, just say" I remind her, before moving my mouth back down, lapping up her juices. The tangy taste of her arousal coating my mouth, making me hungry for more.

My tongue delves between her folds and I can feel her legs shuddering under my touch. I drop a hand from her hip bringing my fingers to my mouth to coat them in spit before I work one into her tight pussy. Angling my head beneath her I suckle at the swollen bundle of nerves.

I work another finger inside her picking up the pace as they thrust in and out of her, her walls gripping tighter as her orgasm approaches. I can't wait to feel this around my cock. The thought has me painfully hard in my pants.

Lili's walls clamp firmly around my fingers when the orgasm hits, her knees buckling dropping her pussy first onto my face. No complaints here.

I use my hands to cradle her ass bringing her down until she's straddling my lap slumped against my chest, trying to even out her breathing. I wait until she's breathing normally before I speak.

"I need you to pop up Lil, I need to take care of this" I explain pushing my hips up against her to show her what needs taking care of.

"Could? I mean, can I help?" She asks coyly.

"You don't have to"

"I want to!" She insists.

I climb to my feet unzipping my pants to free my erection. Lili's eyes grow wide at the sight of my thick length. She hesitates a little before reaching her hand to wrap around the base of my cock.

Her fingers don't manage to wrap around my full girth but it still feels amazing her hand cool against my hot skin. She seems uncertain so I wrap my fingers over hers sliding our hands back and forth.

My head falls back, my eyes closing and I let out a throaty groan at her touch. I guide her hand faster.

"Fuck Lili" I groan, my eyes springing open. Lili has moved forward taking the head of my cock between her lips suckling gently.

The sight of my cock in this woman tips me over, my balls tightening as I release in her mouth. I expect her to pull away but Lili takes my full load, swallowing around me and only moving back to lick her lips, once my cock stops twitching.

Fuck I love this woman.