Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ VI

"me and my husband."

»»---->❃<----««

❃

y/n watched as her childhood slowly faded from her mind. why was she so stupid?

she watched as her aunt went on and on about how her and her husband had the best life, unlike her parents.

"your parents were always so.... odd." she spoke, disgust was layered within her words, almost as though she wanted y/n to feel as though her mother's death was her fault. "always going on and on about how you were going to bring to joy to the family. tsk, as if that ever happened... such a disappointment, as usual."

'disappointment? am I... a disappointment? no, I can't be. I was the smartest in school, I was the happiest... that's it, I was. as in the past.' as she stared at her aunt, she saw how her husband seemed to enjoy the degrading her aunt gave her.

"and then.. you brought shame to the family. your mother giving up on life, her committing suicide as though she could get away from all those creatures she saw. nothing changed. so pathetic as well."

"now now, haru. you don't want to hurt her even more than already.... after all, she is a disgrace to the family for not getting the right thing." her aunt's husband sighed, "such a waste. her looks could've been better."

'asshole.' y/n thought, her head being down as she hears her 'family' say this about her.

'are you going to help me plan the funeral for my father?' she showed them the notepad in which she wrote on. her aunt and 'uncle' laughed.

"no. we simply cannot. he did nothing but get my sister pregnant and raise a disgrace of a child." that's all she needed. y/n stood up and walked out of the house. getting into the car she drove there and left.

she didn't need them anyways, everyone else she spoke to had agreed, seeing as how it was deem-able for raising y/n on his own.

after she got home, she decided it would be best if she went to the hill her and yuji always met at. she skipped school today just to speak to her family, to get help.

when she got there, she saw how all the plants seemed to be dead, or at least hold a different aura to them. they no longer held a friendly welcome to them, they now seem to hold a evilness to them.

nonetheless, she ignored it. she wasn afraid anymore. nothing scared her now. it seemed as everything were a dare or challenge to her.

as she sat down, she raised her sleeve up. looking at the new scars she beared. oh how she wished she could stop herself from doing it three more times. how she could be happy again.

and maybe bring her family a not so disappointing child.

y/n's mother smiled at her husband. her eyes held a motherly look, an instinct took her over, wanting nothing more than to smile and show her newborn child happiness. to show her the world.

but at last, she couldn't. she always saw these creatures, hell she even worked to get rid of them. all of which to bring her daughter a brighter world.

that's how she met her husband, he did the same as she did. the two became friends, fell in love, dated, and soon married. she had lived a life of pure joy. and now she held a new reason within her life.

-
-
-

"I can't do this anymore! end my suffering, please!" y/n's mother now begged and cried for her husband to end her life.

he couldn't do it. the love of his life was there. he couldn't. he wanted her to make it. to see their daughter smile again, she was only ten.

"shizu, I can't. I won't... you are my wife!"

however, his wife grabbed his hands and stared into his eyes. her eyes held a saddened glaze, tears streamed down her face.

"I'm sorry, my dear." she grabbed the gun and ended her life. her husband had been a witness to the suicide, watching as she fell limp.

no matter what happened to her, he was going to raise his daughter to be brave, to protect herself, to see everything within her own eyes.

even if the love of his life no longer succeed to live.

y/n fell back, staring at the sky. she didn't know whether she wanted to cry. but she knew she needed to.

after everything she saw, everything she heard from her aunt, it was best if she did. her emotions were built up. she needed a release in which she were happy again. she started humming as she let a few tears fall out.

her life was complete shit, she couldn't even see her best friend. she didn't know where he was now. it's been while, so much so, that he hasn't even texted her or anything.

which hurt her, because after everything, he was her last reason to be alive in this horrid earth.

'enjoy everything, y/n. enjoy everything! even if you hurt because of any little thing, still live! make sure of that or at least tell yuji your true feelings before going through with they plan.' as she thought this, she covered her eyes with her hoodie.

the reason to do this wasn't even a reason. she no longer wanted to see the world around her. the beautiful sky noonger gave her interest, nothing held her curiosity anymore. all she wanted to be at peace. to be a part of the afterlife.

'ah! before passing. look for a specific flower. yuji said those flowers were beautiful.' she cried even more knowing that that was her last request before finally being at peace.

it would bring her a peaceful memory and a beautiful and replaced heart that would hold a special place for him. she would be happy again before passing.

that's how she wanted it to be.

»»---->❃<----««

"are doing better."