Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ IX

"Friends! y/n meet my
friends."

»»————>❃<————««

❃

yuji looked at y/n as she stared at where they were walking. he watched as she turned to him and pointed at where they were. he smiled.

"this is where I stay. I have friends here. I want you to meet them! I know they'll love you!" she nodded and made a up and down movement with her hand, basically saying/telling him to calm down. he nodded eagerly and grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his room.

when they entered, she saw random posters and such around, it was also messy. she sat down on his bed and laid back, yuji wat he'd as she did so.

"make yourself comfortable! I'll be back!" after he left she pulled out her phone, scrolling through it. her mind wandered and she owed her eyes.

however, yuji walked back in. he saw her and smiled.

"so!" she opened her eyes startled, looking at him. "I've brought them!" she nodded and watched as he introduced three people.

"so! this is gojo! he is my sensei!" he walked in and she nodded, though she noticed he wore a blindfold, which made him look odd. "and here we have megumi! he doesn't speak much but he does speak often!" she just nodded, watching as he walked and stood next to gojo. "and last but not least! we have kugisaki!" in walked a girl, she were a beautiful girl.

y/n watched as the girl smiled at her and yuji as well.

"and gojo said he'd treat us to anywhere you chose. so we'll give you a minute to choose." he spoke softly to her, nobara, megumi, and gojo all watched with interest in their eyes. seeing how yuji calmed down just to speak to her.

she nodded and watched as yuji, nobara, megumi, and gojo all walked. out. but, she grabbed yuji's wrist to keep him with her to tell him what she chose where they would eat.

she showed him the notepad and he nodded. he walked out and y/n rolled her sleeve up, and stared at her arm. she smiled to herself, she now had a new reason.

-
-
-

everyone walked towards the restaurant. gojo, nobara, and yuji all speaking about many and several things. y/n and megumi were silent, her enjoying the scenery as they walked, and megumi just enjoying the moment- even if he didn't speak.

"itadoriiii!" gojo said, watching as he stared y/n who walked ahead of them. all he did was look at him.

"yes?"

"do you like her?" he asked, dragging the 'like' out, seeing how he blushed and shook his head. he was lying, he definitely did  like her. he just never spoke of if anyways, and he always pushed his feelings away whenever he did acknowledge them. he always mistaked the 'like' as admiration, never did he truly notice that he did like her.

"no.. she's just a friend." that word, that word hurt him. he thought of her as something more. he truly wanted to tell her his feelings.

"sure~" gojo spoke, which made nobara start teasing him. of course, all this went over y/n head as she walked.

-
-
-

when they arrived at the restaurant, y/n and megumi sat down. which to yuji, made him feel as though he was forgotten. he felt a odd feeling within his heart, how could he feel like this? he wasn't even with her or anything, so he couldn't feel like this.

but he also watched as she listened and watched nobara speak. she also did the same with gojo, and of course, he grabbed her hand and complemented her and such. saying how she was lucky to be friends with yuji, how it was fun to watch her nod and listen to nobara and gojo.

when it was time to eat though, he observed as gojo filled y/n's plate with a lot of food, a big grin as he did so.

"eat! I'm paying after all!" everyone nodded, yuji and nobara eating the most, and y/n and megumi ate slowly.

"are you not hungry, y/n?" yuji asked, worry laced his voice. she nodded and ate, but it was slow eating. after that, everyone had dessert.

as gojo ordered their dessert for them, y/n stepped out of the restaurant to answer a call. when she did, they all stared at yuji.

"has something happened to her?" nobara asked. yuji rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"well... her father recently passed, well about two months ago. and she's been going through some stuff... and I wasn't there to help her, since well... yeah."

"ah! so she doesn't know about curses and such?" gojo asked.

"no she doesn't. she's a regular student at school."

"but I've noticed, she's been bullied before. she's confused of what happened, because the bullying stopped, she's also disowned by her aunt and uncle of her mother's side." gojo spoke, yuji took all of in. "she's also has scars, has she self harness herself before? if so, she's stopped of course."

"she... stopped?" yuji whispered to himself. however, y/n walked and showed him her phone, he nodded and looked at gojo. "she has to go, due to a unforseen problem. she also asked if she could take the dessert home?"

"of course! of course!" gojo said, letting the two of them leave. "just don't do anything too spicy~" he said, making nobara and megumi look at him and sigh out.

as yuji and y/n walked he stared at her arm, he wanted to ask her, but he didn't. he knew she was comfortable with it being a secret.

he looked down at her hand. a small smile adored his face and he wanted to grab her hand. he wanted to feel the coldness or warmness of her hand spread through his own one. he wanted to see her smile a genuine smile.

he wanted to be the reason of her smile and happiness. that's all he wanted before everything.

"y/n?"

she stared at him, and tilted her head to the side. nodding her head to him to see what he wanted. however, she noticed his eyes looking down at her hand and she did a small smile.

her outstretched her hand and grabbed his. their fingers intertwined and she leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked. he didn't see it, but she wore a genuine smile.

he could feel the coldness of her hand spread through his, he smiled and felt happy. he adored everything of this moment. he enjoyed it.

»»————>❃<————««

"maybe it's the way you
say my name."