Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ III

"i want to die."

»»————>❃<————««

❃

it was the next day, y/n was school. her mind racing with thoughts of whether people would judge her again, whether they would see if she had something new. whether the bruises they gave her were still there. it was the same for her, always  get hurt, always let them get away, and ways wish that hell would dam her to death.

as she walked inside the school, she instantly got looks. her bullies nowhere to be seen, and she herself begining to get worried.

'are they staring at me? why are they staring at me? do I have something they need? what is wrong with me?!' the internal conflict she had was getting to her. she was breathing heavily, her heartbeat picked up. she couldn't calm herself down, not without getting in trouble anyways. she was afraid for once in her life- it made her feel scared. as though she was the smallest bug on the floor ready to be stomped on for nothing.

she could feel the states of the kids as she walked to her class. she could hear their whispers, she heard everything. everyone just seemed to be talking so loud at this moment, the world seemed to hate her so much that humiliation wasn't enough. it just had to make her get paranoid, make feel self-conscious. make her feel as though they were judging the way she appeared without a second thought; it made her feel as though the child inside her was already deteriorating by the second.

no one cared that she existed in the first place. everyone saw her as nothing more than a weakling ready to do any bidding: the bidding being anything that helped her be safe. but she always stood her ground, her innocence was one that made her get bullied by girls who needed nothing more to feel superior. to get by with just thought that girls that didn't stand up for themselves were weak and they were strong.

she felt sick to her stomach with that. y/n always had to be a target, and she hated it note than anything.

when she stood still, she covered her ears. the voices were getting to her, they were causing her to finally go through with plan of action. to finally take her last breath.

'I just want to be alone. to happy again! why is it that I'm always judge by everyone?!'  as she saw all the kids stare at her she felt like the world was spinning. she walked again, seeing that maybe the world is just as bad as everything she had seen.

cruel words always stung through her chest. they pierced her heart without a thought of blood, without a trace of need. they were harmful. she knew this.

-
-
-

coughing up the blood, she wiped her mouth. y/n stared up at the girls and the one boy that as with them. their eyes held nothing but pure disgust. she was ready for the impact.

however, the first girl used her foot and pushed her into the metal fence that surroundwd the school. y/n's breath was being knocked out of her, she was always on her own in school. people feared that if they were friends with her, she'd get them cursed to be bullied like her.

that's when she heard the words that fell out their mouths.

'she's not pretty.'

'she has a double chin!'

'her hair is as messy as she is!'

'maybe the reason her mother killed herself was because she couldn't stand her own child!'

'same is going to happen to her father.'

'she as useless as a dying dog!'

'she should do as her mother did.'

'no one would need her anyways!'

'always a petty bitch!'

'such pity and disgust she radiates!'

it was true though. everything they said; it hurt, but it was true. not a lie told.

her mother did s they said. she wasn't as pretty as the girls that went to her school. hell, she wasn't as pretty as the boy that was with them, she was ugly.

she believed all they said. because it gave them the opportunity to flourish with so much greed and selfishness and hatred. she had come to the conclusion that they would be married at the age of twenty and be pregnant already, their lives being wasted as they grew older. she guessed all this, knowing that at some point, being the bully would get you nowhere.

after they left laughing, she looked at the bruise that now started to form around her chest area. her arms held a few cuts on them, and her lip was busted. she was hurt and alone. so alone.

she grabbed her sweater and put it on. the cuts stinging, but she put it off. ignoring the pain when she breathed through her nose, she felt like child who just got their first scratch. though hers was more painful than that.

'I guess I won't go to the hill today. yuji'll question my bruises and all.'

-
-
-

yuji had stood at that top of the hill. his eyes wandering around, looking for y/n.

she was never late, always first to their hang out. always there whenever he went, she was reliable for him.

so where was she?

his mind raced of course. she was someone he had known for a while, and for her to not show up is almost as though she was throwing away a perfectly good friendship.

was she really doing that to him? was it something he did? was he talking too much? did he not match her intelligence? what was it?

that's when he reme the bruises he saw on her. was it her homes life?

it couldn't be, he remembers when her father had met him. he was the nicest man ever, polite, selfless, just overall what y/n was. he was more extroverted than her, but nonetheless, he was happy with his daughter.

so was it at school? before he transferred, him and y/n never went to the same school anyways. she had gone to one that was prestigious, it fit her. and he had gone to his, so it must be the school.

he didn't like it. he missed her already.

she was comfortable to be around. and plus, he wanted to introduce her to his new friends, to his new 'teacher', everything. so, now he felt as though he had done something wrong.

he looked towards the sky and saw the illuminous glow of the sun now setting. he wished he could see more of goddess like side, she was beautiful. he just wanted there.

but he knew, without a doubt, she would be there tomorrow. she had to be. she loved this place more than  anything. so, he was confident she would be there.

»»————>❃<————««

"why is everyone staring at me?
am I okay?"