Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ XV

"goodbye isn't forever.
it just means we'll meet again
tomorrow."

»»---->♡<----««

Y/n stared at Yuji as he slept.

She had no idea why she was doing that, but she was ever so gently ran her finger along his cheek. Smiling when his eye twitched, meaning he would wake up soon. She wanted nothing but the world with him. But she needed herself to be better for him and herself. 

That was the ideal, and it was going to stay like that. 

So got up, packing everything. She had to get ready, she was to leave at noon, and she needed everything to be ready before she left. Which awoke Yuji. 

He stared at her, smiling. Enjoying the fact that he had ended up with the girl of his dreams, she may not have been his celebrity crush, but she was perfect as is. And he wouldn't trade her for the world, why would he? He would choose her kind and kindred heart over anything. 

"Good morning, Yuji." She had a small smile towards him, a towel now wrapped around herself, she had gotten out the shower, and she seemed to care so little of him being there with her. He smiled and waved towards her, sitting up and stretching. 

"My aunt called, she said the moving truck should arrive around eleven, and then I'll be on my way to America." She got dressed, putting her hair into a braid as she did so. 

He went towards her and hugged her, his face was in-between the crook of her neck, She only continued with her getting ready. She knew what he was doing, and she only smiled, kissing the top of his head. 

"If you hurry in showering, we can have breakfast together before I finish packing the rest of my things." He sighed, whining about taking a shower, but nonetheless, he went and did so. 

They now sat and ate. 

"Uh, I text and call you everyday. Send letters if I don't feel like texting you, and maybe some other things as well, like souvenirs and all." He laughed, grabbing her hand and playing with it. 

"I'll be fine with anything, if it's from you, then I'll be okay with it. I'll even protect it with all my life and soul!" He went towards her and laid his head in her lap. Burying his face into stomach. He smiled to himself, adoring how she was perfect inside and outside- despite her scars, her truly adored her. He was smitten and he was self-aware of it. 

"Oh. Well I just wanted to be nice, you know. Because well... well you took care of me and all, so i wanted to know what you liked or would've wanted. That's all." He sat up and stared at her. 

"I told you, anything will be fine. Just as long as it's from you. I would rather that. Nothing else. So don't worry about it. Just a few texts and calls could also do the trick. Anything will work." He kissed her forehead, hugging her close to himself. She breathed out, relaxing. 

Her days before everything were hectic. She had to pack up everything in her room, and then the stuff she wanted to take from her house before today, and even then was still in her modes. But Yuji was there to help her get through it. He knew how much she needed help, and he going to help her, even if she declined. 

"I'm going to miss you." Y/n said, looking down at their intertwined hands. Yuji only pulled her closer. 

"I am too. But we can video call, text, and call each other anytime we miss each other! Technology is amazing in ways like these!" He laid his chin atop of her head, rubbing her back. "You can rest, it's only eight in the morning, so rest." She had already closed her, a soft look on her as she took a little nap. 

In all words they could use, they had fallen deeply for each other. And they hoped that nothing would break the strongest bond they had, they were in love and they wanted it to last for forever. They wanted to see each other grow old together, watch as their children grew up, to see all the hardships they both faced, to visit the places they always wanted to see, to do everything together. 

That was their wishes for the future. 

They wanted to last until their finals breaths. 

To see how they would make memories only they knew, everything. 

Because when they grew up, they only had each other, and they wanted it to last like that. It only being the two of them until death. 

That's all they wanted. Really. 

But they were going to let live lead the way, even if was cheesy to say and do. But they were in love, and they wanted it to last. 

 "To always seeing the sunset together!" A seven year old Yuji said, holding his hand out towards a seven year old Y/n. 

"But why?"

"Because, they say it's... what was the word, it was something with a b." 

"Beautiful?" 

"Yeah! They say all the colors are beautiful when it's the sunset. They always say it's nice!"

"oh..! But how are we going to do that? My mom and dad hardly let me be outside." 

"I'll convince them. I'll tell them the fate of the universe depends on you seeing the sunset! They'll have to believe it!" 

"I don't think so."

"Oh c'mon, they will! You just to believe in my moves of wisdom!" 

"Wisdom is what wise people have. I don't me seeing the sun set would be wise words." 

He stared at her, several bullets of hurt hit him. 

"I'm sorry!" she started apologizing, only to hear him laughing at her.

"Gotcha!" She only sat back down, a relived smiled appeared, and she stared at her window. 

"I think they'll believe you. So we'll wait for the sun to set, so... hurray to seeing the sunset together!" She hugged each other, and continued to play. Both so carefree and everything. 

"I want us to always to see the sun set."

»»————>❃<————««