Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ XI

"all my troubles are a

burning pile."

»»---->♡<----««

it was two days later. Y/n was at a convenient store.

y/n still remembered the kiss her and yuji shared. her feelings still remained existent. But this time she had a feeling, one she couldn't quite understand just yet. though she enjoyed it, it made her feel happy.

"Ah, look who we have here." She turned and saw her bullies, and as usual they looked ready to hurt her. However, she wasn't having any of it- she was trying pull herself out of that dark place she had found comfort in. she knew it wasn't right.

"Don't ignore us now. We have a present for you." one of the girls spoke, all their eyes watched her. They were finding amusing that y/n seemed fearful. "Oh come on, do you really think that we're going to hurt you?"

'that's what you always say.'

"Now speak, fatass."

She shook her head, walking past them. She had no need to speak to them, all she was doing was getting her snacks and leaving. y/n just wanted to have a day to herself without trouble, without sadness, and without pain. was the universe so cruel to her that she couldn't get that? apparently it was.

But she ignored everything, paid for her snacks, left and was walking home when she felt her hair being pulled, and thrown in an alleyway. her bag of food was scattered across the ground, her knees and hands were scraped, and her head stung from hitting it on the wall and ground. at this point if her bullies didn't bully her to death, surely her head injury would. when she looked up, she saw a boy and the same girls standing before her.

'he must've been the one to grab and throw me.'

she leaned her back against the wall, she hissed out in pain- her head definitely hurt like hell. Next thing y/n did was take her shoes off, her socks would get dirty but at this point her safety was more important.

"what you gonna do? throw them at us?" She did do exactly that, which surprised them. y/n grabbed her snacks put them inside the bag, then she stood up. she didn't have the nerve or mind at the moment to speak, so she just decided to try and walk pass them- it was best like that. "we never said you could leave."

of course.

one of the four girls turned around and grabbed y/n's shoulder, to which y/n turned around and pushed away. nothing ended to well.

a few hours had passed.

y/n was in the hospital now.

and the person that found her, well, that person happened to be gojo. he had encountered her the moment her had left her in the alleyway all bruised and beaten. he also noticed her hair had been cut, her clothing was tattered, and her shoes were stolen- even after he looked around they were nowhere- and she had cuts along her arms, neck, and legs. she looked absolutely terrible. gojo felt bad, simply because the pain made her let out whimpers when he picked her up.

he didn't know whether it was a good thing he was out looking for food and such. but he certainly did feel okay with it, simply because he was able to get her to in time.

as gojo walked inside her house, he noticed that it reeked of death and sadness- nothing too good. which made him now understand why she was like this or rather, put into a position in which she found comfort in it. as he looked around, he saw nothing but sadness. it was rather cliché on how she loved alone, how she did nothing but be put into things she found odd yet comforting- most of them being her getting hurt.

one thing gojo did know was that her family were horrible people, he could tell by the pictures that hung on the wall. he walked upstairs and that's when he saw yuji standing near her bed. he looked horrified and confused and hurt. one thing he knew, was that whatever yuji found wasn't good or great.

opening her eyes, y/n stared at the plain white ceiling. Her entire body hurt, and she was in so much pain.

she groaned, sitting up and looking around. she could feel the IV needles through her skin, the bandages wrapped around her head, arms, and one on her leg. She wondered how she even got here, who would even take her to a hospital.

but it was the least of her worries now.

"Y/n?" Yuji ran out of the room, alerting a doctor for her. she sat there confused, so confused.

after being checked for everything, getting prescriptions given to her, and being told she would have to stay there for two more days.

"You're probably wondering who bought you here, it was gojo-sensei. he also paid for your expenses... also we need to talk."

of course, when he spoke she laid no mind. she was absentmindedly ignoring everything. She was still hazy from events. pictures and flashbacks made themselves through her mind, nothing making sense for her- it made her feel angry with herself.

why was she so difficult to understand. even she herself couldn't understand why she was like this. all y/n bought onto herself was pain and destruction, she was a example of hatred towards her self-esteem, towards her own being.

"...are you hearing me? I found out you harm yourself."

that's when her world crashed.

everything she had hid from everyone had been shattered due to curiosity.

what had she done wrong?

where could it have gone wrong?

"I-I didn't mean to....!" truly she didn't, but she had inevitably found comfort in harming herself instead of those around her.

Y/n had felt pity towards herself for the first time in her life. And truly, she didn't enjoy it.

»»————>♡<————««

"all lit up and I start
to smile."