Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ VII

"beautiful."

»»————>❃<————««

❃

'ukiyo. it means floating or transient world. it's a beautiful word, yet probably has more than one meaning.'  y/n held her hair between her fingers, school was boring, everything was dull. it had any attentiveness to her, it all bored her.

'I wonder if everything holds meaning. or it just holds a dull difference to everything, what is it with all of the world being or holding meaning and differences?' 

as she zoned out, she didn't mind that her class was over. that everyone had walked out. all she did was sit there and blankly stare out the window. it held her to a new world she saw, her eyes saw everything as a new world. a whole meaningless world full of people who want, need, and beg for anything. but then, there are the unexpected turns and twists in which she hates the most.

she hated things that were suddenly dropped into her plate.

[-
[-
-]

today, of all days, she didn't go home with bruises, a aching chest, or a black eye. she was perfectly fine today. and she felt a little creeped out- more so became she was used to the painful greetings she's gotten.

and here she stood, a top a building as she ate her snacks. she had decided to get her act together. after all, it's been two months since she hasn't spoken to her best friend. and for those months, she never got a text back, or anything. all she got was ignorance.

she just gave herself with nothing in return, all her life she was a mistake. given the fact that her aunt and 'uncle' both agree.

even at the funeral they held, they gave her father's side of the family looks of disgust. she didn't enjoy that, when they gave their respective words to her father, her aunt and 'uncle' clearly didn't enjoy their stay at the funeral. all the way till the end, she was met with nothing but pure nothingness.

and after everything, she was still a disgrace to their family.

and y/n walked home now, she held a bag of food as she decided to just live her life until she was fed up with it.

that's when she saw him.

yuji standing- sitting on her porch as he waited for her. when he saw her walking towards her house, he ran to her, grabbing her bag as she just let him.

"I tried knocking, but you didn't answer. so I waited. I'm glad I did though." he spoke, looking at her as she unlocked the door and walked in, letting him in as well.

"I also didn't see your dad here. is he here?" however, he stopped when he saw her in-audibly gasp. he had overstepped the boundary and now he felt bad. he started apolotzing profusely, making her hold up a hand and shake her hand.

"I- sorry!" he smiled at her and saw her just start getting the food ready. all he saw was her grabbing his hand leading him to the table. she sat down and started eating, watching as he looked at her confused.

"I don't want to... uhm, I don't want to take your food.." she shook her head and just did motions with her hands, telling him to just eat. after all that, she said her grace with yuji and they ate.

"I was coming to tell you that I saw all your messages, but I was busy and wasn't able to see them. sorry. oh and also, I see that your father isn't here, can I ask why?" she stood up and grabbed the notepad she wrote on.

as she wrote yuji waited. and then, she showed him and he read it. he nodded and hummed as he finished reading it.

"so... he's dead? I'm sorry for your loss, y/n." she just nodded and continued eating. at this point, pity wasn't something she wanted, and when he saw that she was seeing that as pity he just sighed.

"I'm not pitying you. I actually want you to be happy again, or smile again. so, that's my ultimate goal for you! I am going to introduce you to my friends, as well as sensei, and then spend so much time with you for not doing so in the past two months!" he exclaimed, making y/n widened her eyes from his sudden declaration.

however, he blushed from embarrassment once he saw her not speaking or anything. all he saw was her surprised face.

she just gave him more food as a apology for not saying anything. he accepted it with much joy, actually enjoying the peace and quiet, even if he was used to sudden yelling or laughing or teasing coming from nobara or gojo, or the little grumbles from megumi.

even if he was used to that, he still enjoyed the quietness she gave him. it was comforting knowing that. all he hoped for now was that she would enjoy the time he made up for the two months. that all he wanted was to make memories with her.

he watched as she drank the tea she had with her dinner, she held it so delicately, a small amount of time was what she did to everything she saw. he wondered if she would ever consider anything new, for all he saw from her was pure delicacy from her.

though, he knew nothing else that went on in her mind. that pure drive of sinful things was what made her simply live for things as such. that the plans she held within her mind were going to go into action after everything she did with him.

if only he knew.

»»————>❃<————««

"quite beautiful."