Chapter 1

Amy and Ty were happy,  there wedding was in 4 Months.
Amy was 22 and Ty was 24 who was now a certified Vet.
Lilly was over for a visit and Amy was spending some quality time with her.
They'd been to Calgary looking for anything to do with weddings and if there was anything they may need for her and Ty's Wedding day.
They'd come back to Hudson and stopped at Maggie's for Lunch.
"I'd better see who sent the Text while we were driving back from Calgary".
Lou was sat with them having a coffee break.
"I'm  pleased to see you don't mess with your phone while driving Amy".
"Never, it's not worth it, and dangerous Lou ".
Amy saw a message from Ty saying he was out on some calls and couldn't meet them for Lunch but would see them both at Heartland for Dinner.

Amy and Lilly set off home, Amy hadn't had her truck long but loved it,  she even had a CCTV Camera on the windscreen courtesy of her Insurance  Company.

At Briar Ridge Val Stanton was on the Warpath because the Delivery that was supposed to leave early this morning was still sat by the side of the  Barn.
"Why are you still here and not on the  road".
"Half the Paperwork is missing  Mrs Stanton".
"Who was dealing with the paperwork".
"Your Son Jesse, Mrs Stanton ".
Val heads straight for the office and finds Jesse in her chair, feet up and asleep.  After she slaps him across the face he wakes up with a start.
"What the hell mother, I had a late night".
"Is that why the paperwork isn't ready and I have a Truck waiting outside with 6 Horses sat inside it.".
"Here, I did it this morning but fell asleep before I could give it to the driver ".
Val snatches the paperwork and walks outside.
"Here's the papers now get going and don't you dare go slow, move it now".
They get in the Truck and set off.

Amy and Lilly are driving towards Heartland.
"Damn it, my phones battery died and I was going to call Wade".
"Use my phone Lilly,  press the blue button on the screen to turn the Blue Tooth off, you can talk privately".
"Thank you Amy".

The Driver and his mate are arguing because there travelling to fast and haven't even left the Ranch road yet.
"You do realise that we have 6 of the most expensive horses ever in the Trailer behind us, if you injure any of them Val Stanton will destroy us both".

Lilly finishes her call to Wade , then Amy's phone rings. "It's Lou, Amy !!".
"That's okay, can you answer it for me please ".
"Hi Lou, Amy's driving at the moment and her Bluetooth is off".
"Well it was you I wanted to speak to anyway".
"Oh okay".

While Lillys talking to Lou, Val Stantons Truck arrives at the end of the Driveway ," WATCH OUT YOU FOOL".

Lou's still talking to Lilly when she hears it.
Lilly SCREAMS, Then she hears Amy's SCREAM.
Then an almighty crash of metal and the phone goes dead.

To be continued

The Accident. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें