chapter 05

Marisol

Walking to the car I put Mila in her seat where she quickly fell asleep. Niall had offered to give Tully a ride meaning I was taking her car till she came back or I picked her up.

Watching them talk with each other was something that gave me a warm feeling. It's a warm feeling of friends who reunited after years, watching high school sweethearts meet each other again.

"Okay so, we're gonna head out before it gets too late for Mila and her beautiful mama," Tully says before walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Te quiero." She whispers whiling swaying the hug.

"Siempre." I whisper back before pulling back and doing our little handshake, locking our pinkies, and kisses our thumbs.

She walks over towards her old spot next to Niall, who walks towards me and pulls me into a hug then walking back over to Tully and wraps his arm around her. They look over at Harry who was looking at me when I turned to look at him. Walking away, Tully and Niall leave us alone.

"Hey, thank you for helping me out with Josh. It means a lot." I send him a small smile.

"No one should ever have to go through a guy like him. I'm sorry for stepping over the line multiple times back there." He scratches the back of his neck and looking off to the side.

"You're all good, I would've done it if I had the balls to do it." I chuckle while looking up at the clear sky full of stars.

I heard nothing from him only to look back down and see him staring at me. I tilt my head to the side as a way of asking him what, but he just smiles showing his dimple.

"I should get going before my Milbug causes another scene." I turn around to look at her through the window.

"Promise me you'll be careful okay?" He whispers to a point it's almost not heard, but I still heard it.

I turn back to look at him nodding my head slowly, "Siempre."

Walking towards him I pull him into a hug which he gladly returned. We stood like that for a while before hearing Niall and Tully screaming at us to 'get a room' or 'just kiss already.'

Pulling back laughing I get into the car and head home. Today was a day full of events good and bad but it was a day I would always remember.

----

Waking up the next morning was the same old routine for us. I wake up an hour before her, shower, do a bit of light cleaning and then make breakfast for us, and then bathe her and get her ready for the day. Expect today she slept in longer than usual given her bedtime last night.

Checking my phone I had emails from brands that wanted me to promote them, text messages from Sophia and Tully. Responding to them I was interrupted by a loud "MAMA MAMA MAMA I WAKE"

Getting up from the couch I head over to her room and get her ready for the day. After getting her ready and feeding her breakfast I decided to play her favorite movie to keep her occupied while I finished responding to my emails.

Reading my last email it was the restaurant I've been waiting to hear from about a job opening as a hostess. They sent me a schedule with the days and times they would need me working and how they would call me if they need me at the last minute. Responding and turning my phone off I decided to head out and walk around with Mila. Getting up and picking Mila up I grab my bag, Milas bag, my phone, and her stroller. Heading out I started walking towards the main town a few blocks away.

Getting the job was such a huge deal for me, it would give me a chance to give Mila so much more than I ever had or simply things I never got. The downside would be not spending our moments before bed watching movies together and singing along to them.