Chapter 09

Marisol

I always found games such as spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven and truth or dare stupid. Maybe it was from how often I played some of those games in high school, or maybe because they were truly stupid.

Yet here I am sitting in my living room listening to Maya give Tully a dare.

"I'm sorry but I'm using my chicken card. No way in hell I'm doing that!" Tully shrugs and lays back on the couch.

"A what card?"

Strangely at the same time they both turned to look at me waiting for an explanation.

"A chicken card: a "card" you can use when you don't want to do a dare simply because it's too embarrassing or you're not up for it." I laughed

"That's so bullshit." Maya turns to point at Tully, "Do it. Stop being a pussy, you live once yolo."

"Maya, I'm not dying my hair pink." Tully shrugs and walks out the room leaving me with Maya.

Maya turn to look at me smiling ever so sweetly at me. I haven't seen anyone smile like that at me since the night of the wedding when Niall asked me for a favor.

"Stop looking at me like that, you're making me uncomfortable." I squirm

"I have an idea." Maya gets up and pulls her phone out.

Walking into the room Tully looks at me mouthing 'who is she on the phone with?' I shrug and turn my attention back to Maya. Who had her hand on forehead as if she was getting a headache from the person on the other line.

"You owe me this one favor, this is all I'm asking. Please. Okay great we'll meet you there in 15." Turning her attention towards us with a huge smile, "Put your shoes on, you guys have an appointment."

Furrowing my brows at the word 'we' I look over and Tully who copies my look. Getting up from the couch I go into my room and grab my shoes. Walking back into the living room I see them waiting by the door for me.

---

Walking out of the car, Maya leads us into the back entrance of brick building. With no signs helping us, we follow inside passing rooms that were shut and then into the main room. She had brought us to a Salon.

"Girlies, this is my cousin Piper. Piper this is Talia and Marisol." She stood next to her cousin.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Jumping right to the point Piper looks between the both of us.

I point to Tully and turn to her only to see her pointing at me. I turn my attention to Piper who laughs and walks over to a chair.

"I promise you'll love your hair after." Piper tries to convince us

Giving a dramatic sigh I walk over to the chair and it in it.

Yolo you live once.

I decided to let Piper do whatever, as long as it wasn't any crazy color. After about half an hour, she moves over to the next station and begins doing Tully's hair. Following my lead, she tells Piper to do whatever instead of coming up with her own idea.

Talk about being a follower.

"Okay wait tell me more about this love triangle, why is there a new guy?" Piper turns to me causing me to groan and look away.

"First guy is Harry. He's tall, brunette with beautiful wavy longish hair, bright green eyes, tattoos, funny, very caring and has the cutest bond with Mila her daughter." Maya says looking at me