chapter 04

Marisol

Walking up next to Harry I get hit with the smell of cumber melon body spray from Bath and Body Works. Interesting choice if you ask me.

"Harry, I was worried about you." I said standing beside him while rubbing his arm, "Niall said you were coming back but it's been awhile."

"I'm sorry, I was getting your drink like you asked and ran into an old friend" He said pointing towards the girl

"Oh my, so incredibly rude of me!" I said shockingly "I'm Marisol Harry's girlfriend"

Her face scrunched up and looked me up and down before landing eyes on Mila. Then landing on Harry's as if questioning him. Mila reached across me and tugging on his shirt for attention and asking for him to hold her which he accepted and kissed her cheek multiple times causing her to laugh.

"I'm Carol, Harry's old friend. Strange I've never seen you around his work or around him for that matter." She said tilting her head

"Well Harry's lunch tends to be around Mila's nap time so we'll talk on the phone or we have dinner together. Plus taking Mila to his work could be a distraction from him working since their bond is so strong." I said becoming more protective

"Seems about right, boyfriend away at work while the girlfriend is home watching the kids but little does she know he's hooking up with someone who's better for him." She says looking at him while saying the last part.

Right as I was about to give her a piece of my mind Harry jumps in, "Which is obviously not true. There's no one better than Marisol" He said wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

Being next time him the scent of vanilla took over my smell, I felt his warmth radiating off his body causing me to lean against him and wrap my arm around behind him. As I reached his side that was hold Mila, I decided to tickle her to cut off whatever his blonde friend was saying. Laughing her biggest laugh while wiggling in Harry's arm Mila caught Harry's attention causing him to smile.

"Is mama tickling you?" He asks once she started to calm down

"Mama no!" Mila says giving me her stubborn face

"Listen blonde bimbo, as fun as meeting you was. I would like to spend the rest of the night with my boyfriend and daughter." I said smiling at her

Only for her to give me a shocked face and walking away. Once she left Harry returned the face she had to me. "What?" I questioned looking him all confused.

"That wasn't very nice Ms. Marisol and in front of your daughter? Wouldn't want her to repeat them." He said shaking his head sarcastically disappointed.

"Oh shuddup." Slapping his arm lightly before looking over at Niall and Talia. They were staring at us smiling and commenting to each other.

"Listen, I can't thank you enough for that. She can be a huge pain." Harry said looking at me sentimental.

"Oh anytime, I have a feeling you'll have to save me later too don't worry." I said walking away expecting him to follow, which he did.

Walking back to the table we talked with Talia and Niall about what happened and Harry kept mentioning how I called her a blonde bimbo as if it was the most badass thing he's ever heard. Mila had fallen asleep in Harry's arms and I knew it was time for us to go. As we were saying our goodbyes Talia looks at me in a panic.

"Hey are you okay?" Niall asked concerning rubbing her arm.

"Yea, um it's just we really have to go. Like right now Sol!" Talia says looking at me then Mila then Harry, "This was really fun, I loved hanging out with you guys which we should totally do again but we HAVE to go."