Chapter 5

A/N - I know Vamps have no reflection in the mirror but lets pretend females can lmao

Rose woke up in pain on her neck, ass, shoulders, face and her... area. David's punishments were the most painful and teasing. She still loved it though.

Marko went to her room ''Hey baby girl rise and shine. Time to get up -'' he looked at your neck in shock, then he smirked. ''Get ready kitten'' he kissed her and walked away.

Rose was too tired to say anything so she left them to it. She got up and looked in her full body length mirror. Her eyes widened. She had one huge hickey and marks on her neck from getting chocked that were very noticeable. ''Fuck you David'' she huffed and got her makeup kit out on the floor. She sat on the floor and applied her makeup, trying to hide the marks. She cursed and applied her light eyeliner. She curled the bottom of her hair and put on some lipgloss. She wore a clinched flowerily short- sleeve crop top and short denim shorts. She put on a thick choker to hide the marks.

She walked out of her room to the main room. Paul smacked her butt as she walked past him. ''Looking fit today princess'' he bit his lip

Rose giggled ''Keep it in your pants asshat'' she flicked his head and sat on the couch next to Dwayne. She (as always) put her toes underneath his leg and he touches her calve.

Marko walked into the room and playfully smacked the back of Paul's head. ''Your dead meat man'' Paul grinned and got up and smacked the back of Marko's head. They ended up wrestling each other to the ground. Rose and Dwayne laughed enjoying the show.

''Knock it off'' David walked into the room. ''C'mon we need to go to the boardwalk''

''I win that one'' Marko pointed at Paul, laughing.

''I'll get you the next time asshole'' Paul laughed as everyone got up and left the cave.

David walked behind Rose ''You had a good time last night'' he smirked and slapped her butt

''Look what you did to my neck, David'' She moved her choker revelling marks and one big bruise

''Behave then'' he walked away to the front

Rose rolled her eyes then ran towards Marko then jumping on his back. He nearly lost balance as he wasn't prepared but laughed it off.

Once the boys got on their bikes she decided to ride with Marko. She put her arm on his shoulder then got on the bike, wrapping her arms around his waist.

------------------------------------------------

Rose got off the bike giving Marko a quick kiss on the cheek. ''I'll see you after my shift'' she turned to leave

''Rose, wait'' David said. She walked towards him ''Yeah?''

He took her hand ''Let us know what happens'' Rose nodded and walked to the store.

She walked in and seen Max speaking to a woman. She was around 5'5, mid-forties and had strawberry blonde hair. 'This must be Lucy' she thought

She walked up to Max and he put his arm around her ''I'd like to introduce you two. Lucy, this is my daughter Rose, Rose this is Lucy''

''Hi nice to meet you'' Rose smiled and pulled her hand out

''Hi Rose it's lovely to meet you too'' Lucy said and shook her hand.

''Rose will be showing you around and will train you. Any questions don't hesitate to speak to Rose, Maria or Eliot'' Max smiled

''I won't don't worry'' she smiled