Chapter 3

Warning - smut

''They're back! We were thinking about getting a search party'' Paul laughed.

David sat on his 'throne' ''Rose wanted to get all dolled up for us'' he lit a cigarette.

'' You wish. I actually wanted to get the blood off me''

''But you look hot in blood'' Paul winked.

Rose walked towards Paul and sat on his lap. Her legs dangled from the side as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders. ''So what's the surprise'' she asked while twirling Paul's hair

Paul and Marko looked at each other, smirking then looked back at her. While David was quietly watching her. Dwayne looked at her while nibbling at his lip.

''Tonight we will claim you as ours'' David finally answered.

''Claim me then'' Rose replied.

Paul gave David the look as if to say 'can I start' David nodded. Paul lifted her and walked to her room. He threw her on the bed and took his jacket off. ''Your all ours now baby girl'' he licked his lips.

''So you all keep saying'' she giggled

He got on top of her and kissed her lips roughly. She kissed back while biting his lip. He growled and roughly kissed her lips to her jaw, and neck while untying her crop top. Marko and Dwayne came through and took their jackets off watching with their hungry eyes. David just stood and watched while smoking his cigarette. Paul took off her shorts and kissed her inner thighs. Rose moaned softly. These kisses were firm but gentle. Marko tugged and unclipped her bra and started to suck her right breast, rolling her left nipple with his fingers. Dwayne lightly choked her while kissing and lightly biting on her shoulder and collar bone.

Paul put his thumb on her clothed clit and pressed on it. Rose squirmed. ''Paul... P-please'' She whimpered.

''Beg for it'' he smirked evilly, rubbing his thumb over her core in small circles

''Paul.. p-please gimme it... I need it...please'' she begged

He bit the top of her panties with his teeth and pulled them down to her ankles. He kitty licked her clit which made her whimper. He smirked and began to eat her out, Marko slapped her tit and moved next to Paul, Putting his middle fingers inside her core. Rose moaned loudly. But her moans got muffled as Dwayne put 2 fingers inside her mouth.

She looked over at David. He was smirking, enjoying the show. Rose was confused. Why wasn't he joining in? She snapped out her thoughts when Marko inserted 2 more fingers into her. She gripped the bedsheets. She was going to cum. Paul's tongue was circling faster into her clit. That tipped her over the edge. She arched her back and came into Paul's mouth. Dwayne took his fingers out her mouth and she panted loudly.

''We're not done with you yet'' Dwayne said as he unzipped his pants

Paul and Marko sat next to Rose. Slapping and playing with her boobs. Dwayne pulled her legs so she was closer to him. He pulled down his boxers. Her eyes widened. He was huge. Dwayne noticed and smirked as he spat on his hand and stroked his member.

He got in position and slowly entered her. She moaned in pain and pleasure. After letting her adjust, he started thrusting. Slow and gentle at first, then faster and harder. Rose moaned loud until Marko choked her, so she could only whimper. ''good girl'' Paul said while grabbing her tits.

''My turn next'' Marko said.

David watched in amusement. Oh, how he was going to have fun with her once the boys had their claim.

Dwayne groaned as he went faster. skin slapping on skin. The bed started to shake and Roses legs began to wobble. His thrusts started to become sloppy. He eventually came inside her. Marko let go of her neck and she panted loudly. Dwayne pulled his trousers up and took Markos place and started kissing her neck softly.

Paul turned Rose around and spanked her ass. She let out a yelp. ''Get on top of Marko'' He growled. Marko quickly took his jeans off as Rose got on top of him. Paul pushed her down. Her breast on Markos' face, he began to suck them as he put his member in her hole. Paul pulled her hair and positioned himself at Rose's ass. He pushed it in with no warning and gave no time for Rose to adjust. Rose moaned loudly. Paul spanked her ass till her cheeks got all red and Marko occasionally snacked her tits. Dwayne stood next to David, enjoying the show

''Your so tight'' Paul commented while smacking her ass. Each thrust getting faster and deeper. Rose moaned in response. ''F-fuck I'm gonna cum'' Marko groaned as he grabbed her hips. ''M-me too '' Rose moaned and she came. Marko came not long after. Paul thrusted as hard as he could before he came.

Rose got off Marko and laid on the bed, pulling blankets over herself, panting. The boys got up and pulled their pants up. ''How was that baby girl'' Paul smirked. Rose nodded in response.

''Boys let her rest. It'll be morning soon '' David said.

''Sweet dreams baby girl'' Marko said and he leaned down and kissed her head. Paul smirked and followed him close behind. Dwayne walked over and kissed her goodnight. When Dwayne left, she asked David ''Why didn't you join'' She sat up, with the blanket around her.

''I don't like taking turns'' he replied and started to take off his clothes.

Rose bit her lip ''I'm all yours now though''

''Damn right. I'm in charge. You try to do anything, you'll get punished'' he walked over to the bed and took the blanket off her. He put his hand over her mouth and shoved two fingers in her core and pumped his fingers as hard as he could. While he was doing that, he started sucking on her neck. Giving her one huge hickey. Rose arched her back as his thumb rubbed her already sensitive clit. She started to whimper from all this pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped. He took his hand off her mouth. 'His face got close to hers 'Beg'' he casually said.

''D-David I-'' She was interrupted by his hand lightly smacking her face

''I said beg'' he said in a low voice

''David...please give me what I want, you know you want -'' She was interrupted again as he put his member in her hole. Rose jerked back in shock and pleasure.

''Let's play a game'' he hissed ''You don't moan or cum until I say. If not, I'm gonna spank that hot ass of yours till you beg me to stop'' Rose nodded. She knew she wasn't going to walk properly the next day.

He started thrusting hard and fast. Rose was already struggling to not make a sound. She gripped the bed sheets and bit her lip till it started to bleed. It felt like forever until he finally said something. '' Who do you belong to''

''Y-you'' she whimpered

''I can't hear you. Who do you fucking belong to?'' He snapped

''You! I belong to you David'' She moaned

''Good girl '' he growled

''Can I please cum'' Rose begged.

He thrusts harder and Rose dug her nails into his back. ''Please David''

''Yes you can '' he groaned and came inside her. Soon after, she came. David laid next to her. Both a moaning mess.

''Your all mine for good'' he said while staring at the ceiling.

Rose rested her head on his chest. ''And your mine'' she said. He looked down at her and she took the opportunity to kiss him softly on the lips. He kissed back. ''get some sleep'' he said. She closed her eyes and snuggled into him.