backstory

Rose Dolores Davidson was a fourteen year-old runaway. Max found her on the streets and he saved her life. She walked in on him after months of staying with him and saw him in his vampire form. She wasn't fazed and had promised Max she would not say anything and that when she was seventeen she would become one herself. Max agreed and introduced her to his boys. David, Dwayne, Paul and Marco. They all had a feeling for her. The feeling to protect her,be with her, love her. The feeling that they needed this girl in their immortal lives. As for Rose, she felt happy and safe with them. Like she needed them. Max soon knew that she was the mate for his boys.

Rose was 5'4, she had beautiful, long brown hair, brown (with a hint of green) eyes. She was slim and curvy and had pale skin. She was the most beautiful girl in Santa Carla.

The boys agreed that they wouldn't claim her till she was seventeen and a half-vampire. Until then. they'd treat her like a little sister. Throughout the day, Rose could do whatever she wanted. She knew that school was no use to her because she knew what her future would be. So she bunked off, drank and smoked with surf Nazies, running around Santa Carla with no boundaries or anyone to look after her.  But at night, she was protected and was watched constantly and having a job at Max's store.