Why Did You Do It? Ch. 11

Hey every one!

  I know, i know i promised 2 upload quickly but i never got the time! i hav been SO caught up on quizilla at the moment! Im loving it on tht website bc im finding rele good stories!

Couple of announcements:

   1. I love you all to pieces i am SOO thankful that you're reading my story and commenting nd voting and fanning! the thing is though i cnt read evryones stories! so please if ur jst gonna fan me so i cn check out ur work then i hate to sound lik a b word but please dnt fan me!

   2. Thanks 2 the above ^^ for the amazing cover!! look  

     2. the right please to check it out and feel free 2 check out her work shes an awesome fan!

   IMPORTANT:

You guys are going to hate me at the end of this chapter but i SWEAR it gets better...it wldnt b a story by cheesehead if it didnt;)

so even though this is late and an upsetting chapter please VOTE and COMMENT!

love you all,

cheesehead

Chapter Eleven

          Angie felt the blood run to her face, and she started to sweat. Her mouth went dry, and she was still staring at Jared with her hand out reached to the rifle. "Scared?" Jared repeated.

          "No," Angie whispered in a very small voice.

          "Do you never sleep at night?" He asked.

          Angie looked back at the rifle, and whispered, "No. Sleep gives me too many nightmares." Jared nodded, and walked closer.

          "What are the nightmares about?" He whispered. Angie looked at him, and then looked at the rifle. He got the picture. Jared smiled at the thought of her being distressed and stepped closer. Angie whimpered, and slowly stepped back. Jared smiled wider. "Are you scared of me Gela?" He whispered.

          "Don't call me that," Angie hissed.

          "But you love that name," He cooed.

          "You're crazy Jared Shay," She told him, "You've always been crazy. You're been crazy on adrenaline, and you always have been!"

          "If I remember correctly," Jared said, stepping closer, "You loved it too."

          "You remember wrong," She whispered.

          "No, my memory is perfectly intact," He told Angie, standing right in front of her. She looked up at Jared, and he smiled down at her. It was a scary smile, and Angie could feel her skin crawl. "Scared of me?" He asked.

          "You told me I should be," She murmured, "But I'm not."

          "You're not?" He asked.

          "No," Angie answered, "I'm not scared of you."

          Jared's smile widened. "I know what you're afraid of."

          "No you don't," Angie sneered, "You don't know me."

          "Oh don't I?" He growled, and then stepped towards the rifle. Angie's eyes widened and she made a dart for the door. Jared followed her, and grabbed her around the waist. He lifted her off the floor, carried her back into the room, and dropped her by the farthest wall. He kicked the door closed, and Angie jumped at the sound. "I thought you said you weren't scared?" He asked.