Why Did You Do It? Ch. 21

Hey Guys! So you kept up with your half of the deal (ALMOST 900 VOTES HECK YEAH!) so im keeping up mine even though i just uploaded saturday (can u tell i hav no life? ahah jk i jst have a bunch of free time ;) )

   So ANYWHO here's chapter 21 thanks to the above for the awesome cover X)

IMPORTANT:

  I'm posting a new story right after i post this one! im ALMOST done so please dnt have 2 much constructive critism or ill lose the courage to right it! give it a chance?

im also entering tht one into the watty awards bc i hav everything planned out and ready to go! Do me a favor and please please pleasse check it out?!?!? It's called "Silence Is Golden?"

Love you all!

cheesehead

ps. If it gets u to read my new story i know some of u like longer chapters and there are def longer chapters in this one X)

Chapter Twenty One

          The next morning, Angie opened her eyes to the smiling face of Jared. “Wake up Gela,” He whispered, “Put on your bathing suit.”

          Angie moaned, but remembered Izzy was still in the room. She slowly got out of the bed, and pushed on Jared. “What’re you doing?” He laughed.

          “I need to get changed, and you need to get out,” Angie murmured, “So out.” Jared smiled at her, and then was out the door. Angie walked over to her drawers, and pulled out a bathing suit. It was a white bathing suit with a small heart on the butt in the corner. She put on shorts and a pink tang top over her bathing suit. Then she slipped on her old flip flops, and walked out the room.

          “Where are we going?” She groaned as she met Jared in the hallway.

          “Swimming,” He answered, grabbing her hand, and then pulling her down the stairs.

          “Where are you going?” Allie asked who stepped out of her room, rubbing her eyes.

          “Swimming,” Jared repeated.

          “Can I come?” Allie smiled.

          “Sure,” He said, and then continued down the rest of the stairs.

          “Why this early?” Angie asked, and then she got her answer when she was outside. The sun was rising, and it made the sky beautiful. The color of the sky was a warm yellow and orange. The sun kissed the water, which was slowly hitting the beach behind the Shay house. “Wow,” Angie gasped.

          “Come on,” Jared urged, and then he was running with her towards the water. He pulled off his shirt, and kicked off his shoes. He dove into the water.

          Angie waited anxiously for his black head of hair to pop back out of the water. When it did, Angie let out a small sigh of relief. “Come on Gela,” He yelled, “You’re not scared of the water, are you?”

          “No,” She said hesitantly.

          “Then hurry up,” He called, “The water’s awesome, and you know, I’m pretty awesome too.”

          Angie rolled her eyes.

          “What if I catch you?” He asked, “I’ll make sure you don’t drown. I promise!”