Why Did You Do It? Ch. 13

Hey Everyone!

so i found out that the quicker i upload....i move away from #1 on what's hot and the longer it takes to upload i STILL move away from #1!!! Come on guys! I was there once get me there again??!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .....VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

I love you all please show me your love back?!

Okay ANYWHO this chapter introduces Lisa a little more! Anyone have celebrity suggestions for Lisa or Maya?? Also the thing that Lisa and Jared are doing (get those dirty thoughts out of ur mind) is bc Jared's really upset ok? its not completely random X)

ahahhaa so thanks so so so much to the above for the awesome cover to the right!>>>>>>>>

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Cheesehead X)

Chapter Thirteen

          When everyone heard that Angie was going to stay an extra day, it made everyone happy. Well everyone except for Jared and Izzy. Jared was Jared, and Izzy just didn't think it was a good idea.

          "This place used to freak you out," She murmured, "Why would you want to stay any longer?"

          "Maybe because I'm older," Angie argued, "And more mature."

          "So you think you can do this?" Izzy asked.

          "You don't?" Angie whispered.

          "No," Izzy answered, "I don't."

          "Why?" Angie asked, playing with the hem of her blanket.

          Izzy lay in her bed, and turned over to look at her younger sister. "Because things aren't the same as they were back then," She explained, "I mean between you and Jared."

          "I know that," Angie answered.

          "Well sometimes it seems," Izzy started.

          "Don't you think I would know things are different?" Angie interjected, "I'm not stupid Isabel!"

          Izzy waited silently for Angie to get all of her anger out. Angie let out a huff, and then lay back on her bed roughly. Izzy gave a weak smile, and whispered, "Are you done?"

          "Yes," Angie grumbled.

          "I was saying that sometimes it seems like you're friends with him," She continued, "And sometimes it seems like you two hate each other's guts."

          "When does it look like we're friends?" Angie asked.

          "He couldn't stop staring at you at the viewing," Izzy giggled, sitting up in her bed, "And when we got home, he opened the car door for you! Didn't you notice that?"

          "I didn't think it was that big of a deal," Angie grumbled.

          Izzy smiled brightly, and shook her head. "Oh it was a big deal," Izzy smiled. She winked at her, and then lay back in her bed. "I'm going to bed," She yawned, "Good night. I love you."

          "Night," Angie whispered, "I love you too."

          Izzy leaned over, and turned off the lamp. Angie was once again left in the dark. She shivered, and got out of her bed. She just couldn't sleep here for some reason, and she wasn't as tired as she thought she would be. Angie had hardly slept in two days, and was up on her feet every day. That didn't stop her from walking outside though.